• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I agree that many of the LAPD's actions are WAY out of line... Mag dumping on innocent civilians , etc. But let's be a little even handed - this crazy sucker is up there with a Barrett 50 BMG and you REALLY want to go home? (Considering that home means within a mile or so?) REALLY? I don't think you can reasonably put THAT one on the cops.... If that much trouble is breaking loose - I will be more than glad to stay the heck away.
    I'd let them go back if they insisted.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    The only evidence of anything the vast majority of us will ever see regarding the matter will be through the filter of media and political ambitions.

Documentation will not be publicly available for years, and then only for those who make the effort to get it. By then, those wishing to capitalize on the political spin that will come out of this will have already done so.... and those that have done their homework will be derided.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Heck yes. Give up or die. It ain't complicated! Some of you guys really leave me scratching my head. All that hatred, distrust and conspiracy minded stuff is going to eat you up inside.
    Nope, officers like you are just going to give people like me a reason to not trust you and good officers will have to deal with it.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    How convenient the coverage of the incident seems to be over just in time to hear the speech about more gun control

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    im glad we are bashing the law enforcement on the ground based on information about the situation from the MSM, because they always get it right and nothing is ever taken out of context

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Was he waving a white flag? Or was he still armed?

I find it odd how damned the media is on their inept news coverage...except on this. Now CNN is the Gospel.

I would say that it is a little extrapolation combined with the notion that even a broken clock is right twice a day. The fact that the police have been opening fire on people who have nothing to do with the situation speaks volumes about the police having no intention of bringing Dorner in alive.

qwerty

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    NWI
    im glad we are bashing the law enforcement on the ground based on information about the situation from the MSM, because they always get it right and nothing is ever taken out of context

Can't you tell they are right in the middle of a circlejerk. Cops getting shot....that is a major turn on for them.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

It is pretty damned hard to take firing on innocent people nowhere near the suspect out of context.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    Was he waving a white flag? Or was he still armed?

I find it odd how damned the media is on their inept news coverage...except on this. Now CNN is the Gospel.

ending in a waco type fire .........does nobody any good i fear more then ever of a copy cat or worse from a nutt job person.......waco gave birth to McVeigh another nutt.......:twocents:

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Can't you tell they are right in the middle of a circlejerk. Cops getting shot....that is a major turn on for them.
    They should do a group buy on these.

pat_on_the_back_1.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom