Doublestar to cease sales to police in states that have AWB.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    Just saw this posted on facebook by Doublestar:

Effective Immediately!!
    Due to the recent changes in 2nd Amendment laws that are pending or currently enforced by states across the country, the J&T Family of Companies which includes J&T Distributing, DoubleStar Corp., Ace Limited, and the DoubleStar Training Academy has been forced to reassess our policies regarding government and law enforcement sales. Effective immediately, the J&T Family of Companies will be joining other manufacturers and distributors by ceasing sales of regulated items in states that have altered the rights of citizens to keep and bear arms.

The JTFOC will no longer sell prohibited items to law enforcement agencies or any government agencies in states, counties, cities, and municipalities that have enacted restrictive gun control laws against their law abiding citizens. We hope other companies will join us with their support. We applaud those already involved with this effort to protect our 2nd Amendment rights.

-Be Victorious

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    While I want the police to have all of the tools that they need to do their jobs, too many of them have (very publicly) either outright supported these laws or they have lobbied for LEO exceptions, effectively throwing everyone else under the bus. As long as those departments don't support law-abiding gun owners, then they should be in the same boat. Hopefully, these actions will put pressure on them which will, in turn, put pressure on their municipalities, on up to the top.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I am so glad that I had J&T custom build a couple of uppers for me!!!!

Time to give them a great big hug of appreciation!

Duke Short

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    Doublestar Boogie Boogie

Doublestar has always been a top notch place at the gun shows. Treated me great and always helped me out. This is another example of Stand Your Ground. Thank you D-Star and since I learned to play Boogie Boogie in Winchester Ky its all good. I still wonder if that kid had to get a false tooth.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    While I want the police to have all of the tools that they need to do their jobs, too many of them have (very publicly) either outright supported these laws or they have lobbied for LEO exceptions, effectively throwing everyone else under the bus. As long as those departments don't support law-abiding gun owners, then they should be in the same boat. Hopefully, these actions will put pressure on them which will, in turn, put pressure on their municipalities, on up to the top.

I also want police to have tools to do the job.
    But I am against "special" groups of people in the eyes of the law.
    I am against Presidents, Mayors, or anyone that has armed guards, but advocates taking others.
    I am against groups that vote for a healthcare law, but then ask for special considerations. (Unions).
    I am against Police asking for gun control for us, but not for them.

Note. I am not against Presidenyts, Mayors, Unions, Police, and others.
    I am merely against the idea of unequal treatment in the eyes of the law.

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    I love hearing this, having done business with these guys on multiple occasions. Probably shouldn't come as much of a surprise that I'm checking the companies on this list before I order anything. How about you? :ingo:

Top Bottom