• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mschlatter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 17, 2011
    In the Barn
    He will stand in judgement one day. I would not want to be this man on that day. How can dems say that their hearts break for the children in Connecticut yet allow and embrace acts like this. I don't get it.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    He will stand in judgement one day. I would not want to be this man on that day. How can dems say that their hearts break for the children in Connecticut yet allow and embrace acts like this. I don't get it.

Their hearts don't bleed for dead children. They use dead children to further their political goals.

PAMom

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    This stuff makes me ANGRY! Twenty-one years ago next month, my eldest son was born. He was 28 weeks gestation, weighed 4 lbs. 6 oz., and was 17 in. long. Everything intact and functional. No residual effects whatsoever. Hospitalized 21 days - never intubated, never any distress of any kind. His only difficulty - he needed to learn to suck (tube feedings 2 weeks) and he needed the isolette to help maintain warmth. Discharged at 4lb. 9 oz. - one week check-up 5 lb. 7 oz.

He is currently working a full-time job (nights) and attending college full-time.
    :rockwoot: (Which he is paying for, by the way!)

I am outraged that we make a big issue of the deaths of children at Sandy Hook (and we should), but then ignore or even condone this BS.

Top Bottom