• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    maybe because their family/business is known world wide? Maybe she just wanted to set the record straight with the viewers of SOGs

....or maybe Dr. phil paid her

She was paid without a doubt.

With that said, still kind of odd. I wouldn't imagine Sons of Guns and The Dr. Phil Show share the same target demographic.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Just got done watching the show. What a sad, sad state of affairs. You'd like to think dads wouldn't do such things to their kids but then again, family can do their evilest against their own, sometimes moreso than to strangers. I couldn't see myself going on tv to profess things that Stephanie did...I just couldn't do it.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well that was interesting.

That was my reaction.

Who knows what is the truth? I was not left with a strong feeing one way or the other regarding whether Stephanie was being truthful. One small phrase bothered me: "started to remember". That's a red flag for me, but that was not explored further and may not have been referring to what it possibly sounds like.

If a fraction of it is true, he needs to never see freedom again.

Ugly, ugly situation with a lot of hurt, no doubt about that.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Just got done watching the show. What a sad, sad state of affairs. You'd like to think dads wouldn't do such things to their kids but then again, family can do their evilest against their own, sometimes moreso than to strangers. I couldn't see myself going on tv to profess things that Stephanie did...I just couldn't do it.

I worked full time in a low income apartment complex as a counselor/minister. My primary project was feeding 900 meals to children for the summer months. One in the complex there was far more troubling things than kids going hungry. Mothers pimping out their 11 year old daughters to full grown men for drug money. Kids get raped to settle debts between adults. Kids wandering around the parking lot in the middle of the night because their mothers had "company". A little 4 year old kid staggered to me with his rectum bleeding just as his mothers boyfriend was leaving in the car. I stood in the gap the best I could. I was on a first name basis with the prosecuting attorney of CPS. My help and intervention was not appreaciated, at least by the low life adults.. I was punched and threatened several times by different groups of men. (The cowards would never confront me one on one) I was jumped in a breezeway and beaten, pretty badly. My car ended up with 4 flat tires. If a child trys to tell me they need help, I listen carefully and set justice in motion. If several people come forward, the chances of the offender being innocent is pretty slim.

There are some bad people in this world. Preying on the weak, be they young, old or crippled, is the lowest.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I worked full time in a low income apartment complex as a counselor/minister. My primary project was feeding 900 meals to children for the summer months. One in the complex there was far more troubling things than kids going hungry. Mothers pimping out their 11 year old daughters to full grown men for drug money. Kids get raped to settle debts between adults. Kids wandering around the parking lot in the middle of the night because their mothers had "company". A little 4 year old kid staggered to me with his rectum bleeding just as his mothers boyfriend was leaving in the car. I stood in the gap the best I could. I was on a first name basis with the prosecuting attorney of CPS. My help and intervention was not appreaciated, at least by the low life adults.. I was punched and threatened several times by different groups of men. (The cowards would never confront me one on one) I was jumped in a breezeway and beaten, pretty badly. My car ended up with 4 flat tires. If a child trys to tell me they need help, I listen carefully and set justice in motion. If several people come forward, the chances of the offender being innocent is pretty slim.

There are some bad people in this world. Preying on the weak, be they young, old or crippled, is the lowest.

Animals.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County

We like to think it doesn't happen...but it does.

I know a few. Keep my distance. Godfearin's right - animals.

hotcorner5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    This is a really sad situation. I imagine it is probably going to be like the Tiger Woods scandal. More and more girls will probably speak out. Can you imagine if you had a daughter who grew up with Stephanie as well?

No one wins in this situation. I hope the victims can find help. I think he should have time to explain his side, but with this many people coming out against him...I think it is going to be true. I am proud of Stephanie coming forward to support her younger sister.

hotcorner5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Except for the whole consensual infidelity versus raping children part.

Sorry, by the Tiger Woods scandal, I meant that as time continues, I am sure more and more girls or women are going to come forward. If he did stuff to a couple, there were probably others involved that haven't came forward yet. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Top Bottom