• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    So my wife is at the comfort inn at Turner Field on business. Last night at some point drunk guy comes back to hotel from Braves game and starts beating his woman. Woman pulls her gun and shoots at him, well above him anyway. This was one floor below and one room over from hers.
    Just shows to go that some people have no business drinking to excess, and you never know about just what kind of idiots are near you. I am glad hotels have concrete floors.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    MY gun was beside me on the night stand at every hotel this week. I got my Utah and AZ permits so I'm pretty much good to go where ever I travel except Chicago.

TB1999

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 22, 2010
    So my wife is at the comfort inn at Turner Field on business. Last night at some point drunk guy comes back to hotel from Braves game and starts beating his woman. Woman pulls her gun and shoots at him, well above him anyway. This was one floor below and one room over from hers.
    Just shows to go that some people have no business drinking to excess, and you never know about just what kind of idiots are near you. I am glad hotels have concrete floors.

Is this a spoof thread and I just missed it? The way I score it, the lady pulling a pistol and firing it is a bigger idiot than the guy beating his woman. At least this story didn't end up as "lady beat up and "good samaritain" shoots innocent family in the room next door". Concrete floors nothing, learn how to responsibly carry and use a firearm.

Top Bottom