• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler835

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2014
    Indianapolis
    My woman's birthday is next month, she has a Taurus PT111 that she wants either the slide or the frame dipped pink. I'm not sure of the cost or where I could even go to get this done. I live in the Downtown Indy area. If anyone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    INGO member AllenM owns Diamond Collision does quite a bit of custom work. Might be worth getting in touch with him. If he doesn't do dipping, he might be able to point you in the right direction.

You will need at least 10 post to PM. Read a few more threads and get involved in our community.

Welcome to INGO!

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Last I knew Indy Trading post does the dip process.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]Ruger MK III, M&P & 1911mechanic [FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] –[/FONT] Certified Glock armorer

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I saw the thread title and thought that a dripping handgun sounds like a water pistol problem to me. :):

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    My friend had his Glock dipped. The dipped finish wears quickly. I would have AllenM cerakote it pink. Cerakote is a very tough durable finish. And AllenM's work is top notch. He is the only person who works in my 1911's.

tyler835

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah my phone decided to put dripping instead of dipping lol. I doesn't have to be dipped. She just wants her gun to be pink. Where are you located Allen?

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Thanks for the replies. Yeah my phone decided to put dripping instead of dipping lol. I doesn't have to be dipped. She just wants her gun to be pink. Where are you located Allen?

He is in Avon, check his subforum under Diamond Collision here on INGO.

tyler835

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I just have a few more question. At this time I don't have a LTCH. Is it legal for me to dissemble the gun at home and just bring the part that she wants cerakoted. She said she doesn't mind which part. Slide or frame which ever is cheaper if any difference. She just wants it pink. I was also wondering about a ballpark price. Thanks.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Slide is easier thereby cheaper. Just pull the slide and bring it. nothing to worry about with that

Top Bottom