• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wrnyhuise

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2013
    SW Indianapolis
    I am looking for some cost effective drop down leg holsters for my wife and I. I have a M&P 9 she has a Ruger SR22. I have searched through many sites and found some nice ones but would like to find one that isn't over $100 if possible. I am not a rich person but want what i want and if i have to spend the cash i will.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Are you looking for kydex? Leather? Ok with Nylon?

You may want to contact GPD177 on this site. He makes Hooch Holsters and they're awesome. He made me a custom holster for my g19. I like a low rise but not quiet down to my thigh. He "fitted" me for the drop then proceeded to make me an awesome holster that I wear almost every day.

Send him a PM and he won't steer you wrong.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Are you looking for kydex? Leather? Ok with Nylon?

You may want to contact GPD177 on this site. He makes Hooch Holsters and they're awesome. He made me a custom holster for my g19. I like a low rise but not quiet down to my thigh. He "fitted" me for the drop then proceeded to make me an awesome holster that I wear almost every day.

Send him a PM and he won't steer you wrong.

Can you post a pic? I'm having a hard time picturing how low the drop is and I have been entertaining the idea of a lower rise holster.

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    Can you post a pic? I'm having a hard time picturing how low the drop is and I have been entertaining the idea of a lower rise holster.

I'll try and post a pic here later but to give you an idea, the grip of my G19 is right at the belt positioning the grip between my elbow and wrist.

Top Bottom