• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yo yo yo. Taser was armed and ready. It was to cold to draw it from the holster. I treat all vehicles as if they have guns in them. The ingo sticker just put me more at ease. Good to meet you. Everyone buy the ingo sticker if you drive through crawfordsville.

I have new ones just to stupid cold to put them on.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Yo yo yo. Taser was armed and ready. It was to cold to draw it from the holster. I treat all vehicles as if they have guns in them. The ingo sticker just put me more at ease. Good to meet you. Everyone buy the ingo sticker if you drive through crawfordsville.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed you didn't tase him as soon as his window went down.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Im really surprised he didn't renege on the ticket and put a jack boot on your neck once you told him you were "ATM"!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) lol j/k!!!

Nicely played on his part for sure!

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana

Even if I don't speed? And does 5 over count as speeding? hehe

I think I need to write out a list of MCSD and CPD officers that I know.

shunsley

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Indy
    Awesome. I was once driving through a small town outside of Springfield, MO with my father in law and was pulled over. The police officer took my license and went back to the car. After a few minutes he came back and asked me to step out of the car. My father in law was looking at me kinda of funny. Once outside he said he had good new and bad news. I asked for the bad new first. He said, "Sir do you know you have a warrant out for your arrest." I'm sure the look on my face was not good and I know my father in law's look was not good. After what seemed like forever, the police officer said would you like the good news, which I said sure. The police officer the good news is I am just messing with you. Have a nice day and slow down. Not sure how he said all of it with a straight face. I'll never forget that for the rest of my life.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Very cool. I haven't been wearing my INGO hat much lately. However (due to my affiliation with INGO) I think I'll start wearing it again! :)

It would be just my luck that the next guy who pulls me over is not an INGO fan, but that's OK too. :yesway:

Top Bottom