Dumb has no bounds. People actually believe this stuff.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bendrx

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    East Indy.
    Quote from commenter on the FB page - I just skimmed but this caught my eye.

"LoriAnne Tennison The one we feed the most, is the one who will become the strongest..We are all made the same. education must lead to action. You must use both beast to change the world.
    my perception..I am dying from poverty, because I have no power."

Wow, poverty is killing this lady. If I were dying of poverty, I would not be spending my time on the internet, I assume I would have already sold my computer, and had the internet cut off...Oh wait, it's killing her because she doesn't have power, guess she told the power company to shut off utilities already. Maybe she is legit...i dunno....but makes no sense to me.:dunno:

Last edited:

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    The manufacture of clothing was number one on their "important" jobs list. Where do these sub-humans crawl out from?

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    With the current technology that is available - it would not even be necessary that everyone does a job. Because the jobs that exist would not be based on the need for income but on the understanding of what is best for all.
    Bring on the Eloi, I'm hungry. :ar15:

Top Bottom