• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Marlin7

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2012
    North Liberty
    I was in the Mishawaka Dunham's today and saw that they are now selling handguns as well as long guns.

Anybody see that at their local Dunham's. I will still buy from a LGS but just found it interesting that Dunham's is selling handguns.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    warsaw
    Columbia city has lots of guns and usually amo. Warsaw has some long guns and there amo shelves are filling back up, some 22 but im not spending 20 bucks for 50 rounds, i can get it for 5 or 6 when i find it other places

scrub buck

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    usa
    Yeah.. I would. My son's worked there for the last year, as well as a friend on the Bedford PD who works there part time.

I've found more ammo at Walmart than Dunham's.

So.... do they work at my local Dunhams? Not saying they're all the same, but that's what going on here.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The Crawfordsville Dunham's has had handguns as long as I've known it's been there, but it's a relatively new store.

I also won't buy anything there. Anyplace that won't let you dry fire a gun even once doesn't really want my business.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Ft Wayne store has had handguns since opening. I've bought .22 there several times as well as the Auburn and Columbia City stores. I have noticed in their Sunday newspaper adds the last few weeks there have been no firearms. They had been running 1/2 page of guns.

Airborne18th

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Dunham's was the lowest price for 10/22's and WASRs prior to the craze. If you keep an eye out they will put things on sale reasonably.

Top Bottom