• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Here is mine. Bushmaster with a Colt pencil barrel. Since this picture I've replaced the buttstock with a Magpul CTS and moved the forward grip as forward as I could. I went through patrol rifle school in 2006 with this rifle and it has run flawlessly since. I've had my Redimag on it since 2007. My old patrol rifle instructor (Sgt Stipe) gave me advice that I take with me today. If the SHTF and all you have time to do is grab your rifle, always have a spare mag attached. That way you insure that you never have less than 60 rounds with you even in the worse situations. Never could find fault with that and with a carbine stock, attaching a mag to it is clumsy. LOVE my Eotech 512. It's been on there for the last 9 years or so. Ice, snow, heat, rain, dust, you name it, it always runs. I like my set-up.

I spent lots of time with a redi-mag on my rifle.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Factory LMT SBR lower and a BCM 12.5" upper

b44e9c1a-360e-4e08-9229-b0d1098ad6d5_zpsgswum1no.jpg

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    It looks like it does not have much take up, just by looking at it, it looks like it has a nice clean break. Plus it just looks cool!

I installed it when I was still running a sniper rifle as the two felt very similar and I like consistency. I need to move up to a 4.5lb, just haven't felt like spending the money and I'm an admin puke now so my chances of actually using it are slim at best.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I installed it when I was still running a sniper rifle as the two felt very similar and I like consistency. I need to move up to a 4.5lb, just haven't felt like spending the money and I'm an admin puke now so my chances of actually using it are slim at best.
    I have the 4.5# duty flat trigger. It's a quick clean break. Doesn't take much effort to send rounds down range. I can only imagine what the 3.5# must be like.

Top Bottom