• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Many may have already read about this sad tale. A young girl in Michigan is dying from Huntington's Disease. Her next door neighbours have taken it upon themselves to make mock of her and her impending death, (her mother died of the same disease), due to a petty feud. Well, this made the news. On the internet. Guess what group of folks heard about it and took up the little girls cause?
    ...the junk yard dog of the internet. Bored, lonely, mean and half insane, but it does a good job of dealing with bad guys trying to come over the fence. But, every once in a while it gets off it's chain and eats a mailman.
    Yeah, the denizens of 4Chan's /b/ board loosed themselves on this lady. Oh, noes! In the course of a few hours their lives have changed. All due to these strange little people at 4Chan.

Parents: Dying Girl Kathleen Edward Taunted By Neighbors In Trenton

FARK.com: (5677484) Your seven-year-old neighbor is dying. Do you (a) send some flowers, (b) submit her name to Make-a-Wish, or (c) send around Photoshopped pics of her in the arms of the Grim Reaper?

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I guess I need to set up some sort of autoreply to anyone who sends me a text. I don't get texts, I don't send texts and I've actually had it set up so I can't receive them. Don't want an unanswered text to lead to something stupid.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    The folks at reddit have been following this story, too. Unlike /b/ they're not focusing on the 'tards that have been tormenting the girl, but on the girl herself. One of their folks has a toy store in the area and is accepting donations to make a great day for her. Lots to be said for the internet rage of /b/, but the reddit love machine has a place , too.

REDDIT: I own a toy store near the 7-year old being taunted by her neighbors... : reddit.com

One can only hope that "anonymous" ruins those worthless sacks of :poop:.

I wish that anyone involved in the mockery of this unfortunate 7 year old's demise dies a horrible, horrible death.

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana
    heard about this website.
    what is it, some kind of hacker group?
    or are they like a militia for nerd kids or what?

Vasili

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2010
    Indiana

what?

anyhow, glad someone's putting those maggots their place. who does that crap? i don't care if she didn't return her text until gasp the whole next day, you don't make fun of a dying girl and her DEAD mother.

i'd buttstockwhip a couple people.

some guy shoots at kids today and some other aholes mock a dying girl.

what sort of world are we living in, really? who lives among us who can do such terrible things? it's time to lock and load and wait for the whites of their eyes i think what a disgrace these people are!

RichardR

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    what sort of world are we living in, really? who lives among us who can do such terrible things?

"Nothing is easier than to denounce the evildoer; nothing is more difficult than to understand him." - Fyodor Dostoevsky.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I just can't wrap my mind around taunting a kid that will soon die. Sadness is the first thing to enter my mind. Karma is a ***** though, and I wouldn't want to be anywhere near those two pieces of trash when pay back day comes.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    There are a lot of "adults" out there that will go out of their way to show the world how petty they are; remember the dude on here a couple of months ago that caught his neighbor dropping a deuce in his yard? Or how about the woman that taunted the girl on facebook so much that she killed herself? Or? Or? Or?

These are the people that you want to see ground between a bridge abutment and an 18 wheeler that drifted over the white line a little!!!

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    ...And I don't give a rip that she "apologized", because it looks like she only did so to save her own butt when things turned bad for her husband's job and her personal life after the video went viral. Insincere apology.
    Well... boo-hoo, lady. I feel bad for *you* after you made the shortened life of a dying 7year old, who already lost her mommy, more miserable... NOT.
    Maybe if she'd had an ounce of human compassion to begin with, she wouldn't have burned her own ass.

Top Bottom