• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tyler835

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I shot a buddies of mine not too long ago. Really liked the feel of it in my hand. Today I happen to come across one for $279 and put it in layaway. I feel as if this is a really good price. Can anyone else tell me how they feel about EAA? It's one of the brands I'm not quite familiar with but from shooting one and holding the one I out in layaway I like them so far. Thanks.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    129   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    I have the tangfolio witness pcarry in 9mm. Its my edc. Love the gun. Ive run at least 1000 rounds through flawlessly. Great price you got too. Im actually looking for a second one. You'll absolutely love it

tyler835

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Thank you for the response. I really liked the way it felt in my hand. I thought the price was too good to pass up. It's brand new as well, it's not a used gun. I'm looking forward to firing it as soon as I pay it off next week.

kalboy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 10, 2009
    S Indiana
    Hey Tyler, hello and welcome to INGO:ingo: You did well I think, I know Rural King runs those for $279.99 , and the very similar( except sans rail) Sar B6P for just a bit less. Most folks that have these say they're ok guns, rarely reporting major issues. I'm enclosing a link below to the clone board on the CZ forum where the discussion focuses on the various CZ knock off handguns . FYI/FWIW..... if you're getting the full size Witness P like in the pic below I'd think a holster listed as fitting a Beretta 92A1( w/rail) should fit. I have the B6P and a Beretta 92 (sans rail) holster fits mine like a glove.
    Again , welcome and congrats on the incoming new pistol!

CZ CLONE CLUB

images

tyler835

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Thank you for the info. I was wondering about holsters so that will help me out a lot. I am actually purchasing mine from rural king out of Martinsville.

Osprey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    I have two EAAs. I've never dealt with their CSRs but I have the SAR B6 all metal full size semi and a 4" .357 Windicator. The B6 is an excellent copy of a CZ. I picked this over a poly because I am used to a 1911 metal feel. Feels great in the hand and shoots nice. The .357...it's ok since I bought it just to have a revolver and I have only shot .38s with it. It also feels good in the hand. I think you'll enjoy your Tanfoglio.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I have 2 Tanfoglio's.
    One is an EAA import, a Witness, .45acp, full size, metal framed with the "Wonder Finish".
    I also have a TA-90 9mm clone of the CZ75. It is also steel framed and full size.

No plans to get rid of either anytime soon.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just some info. EAA is the importer. The guns, as has been mentioned, are made by Tanfoglio in Italy. They are very solid guns that get good reviews. They are based on the highly successful CZ 75 design. I think you will get a lot more than your money's worth out of this gun. Congrats.

Also, the link that was provided upthread contains magazine compatibility also. This can save you some time and money.

snowwalker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    In the sticks
    I have a Tanfoglio that is called a Force 99 and bought an IWB holster from Alien Gear with an additional shell for a S&W 5900 series pistol. I have spent some time with the pistol, but as yet not carried it. It is just so hard to beat a Glock for EDC and those who are honest know why. I like both for my big hands.

Top Bottom