Early Christmas blessing for our family!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigc177

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Westside of Indy
    My wife's Dad (Tim) received his liver transplant Friday evening! The surgery went very well. SOP is for him to be in a induced come for 48 hrs post surgery, and a hospital stay of 2 weeks. So hopefully Tim will be home for Christmas or shortly there after!

A little background on Tim... Before Tim got sick he volunteered much of his time to Anna's house / The Lord's Pantry, a neighborhood pantry in String-town where he lived, and lead the efforts in the collection and distribution of food, clothes and goods to the needy families in the neighborhood. Tim was also highly involved in his church, and working w/ troubled teens. In the summer, Tim could be found on his Russian made Ural Wolf cruising around, and attending charity motorcycle rides around Indy.

We pray that Tim will be back up running around sometime soon! And say a huge THANKS to the wonderful person that chose to extend someone else's life by way of organ donation!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    This is wonderful news. I'm happy for Tim and your family. I pray for his speedy and complete recovery.

Top Bottom