• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Roughly centered on Irvington, although predominately staying on Washington St to 10th St. As far as 56th/Emerson, though. That's about as specific as I can get at this point.

Thank you for that. It's pretty much what I heard through the grapevine. We've already discussed what to do and to be more alert.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Roughly centered on Irvington, although predominately staying on Washington St to 10th St. As far as 56th/Emerson, though. That's about as specific as I can get at this point.

That's too bad. I've spent the past two Saturdays in Irvington. Had a fantastic time. So happy to see that place on the bounce back.

But I understand, there are always leopards at watering holes.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    My sister used to live in the Tuxedo Park neighborhood, just west of Irvington. Yikes. In the 3-4 years she was there, there was a murder across the alley behind her, several shootings one street in each direction, numerous drug busts, and prostitutes at the end of the street. Break-ins and thefts were fairly common (basically, don't leave anything nice where it can be seen).

She didn't seem to mind (these were all isolated incidents), but I am glad she has moved.

There are some really neat little old houses in that area, which is what attracted her. Cheap, too. Unfortunately, many are rapidly reaching the point that a bulldozer is cheaper than a renovation.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    Geez, you ask question, you get projection.

"Worst part of Indianapolis" references a specific neighborhood which I demarcate and was subject of a minor hit hip-hop/rap song a few years ago. You might not understand the reference if you have no nexus to Indianapolis.

Just wanted to know which neighborhood. "East Side" is a big place.

i had no idea you were a rap music enthusiast. For your enjoyment: the worse partah innunaplihhhhs

[video=youtube_share;Joq5ZhTkp0s]http://youtu.be/Joq5ZhTkp0s[/video]

edit- language, stupidity, gun rules, common sense, etc warning

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    i had no idea you were a rap music enthusiast. For your enjoyment: the worse partah innunaplihhhhs

Wow , just freakin wow .

I'm sure all deez youts are gainfully employed and nary a one are on any form of gubment assistance .

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD

Catchy tune, in real life they're probably like this though:

[video=youtube;UU1QC6L7Oug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UU1QC6L7Oug&index=1&list=RDUU1QC6L7Oug[/video]

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    My sister used to live in the Tuxedo Park neighborhood, just west of Irvington. Yikes. In the 3-4 years she was there, there was a murder across the alley behind her, several shootings one street in each direction, numerous drug busts, and prostitutes at the end of the street. Break-ins and thefts were fairly common (basically, don't leave anything nice where it can be seen).

She didn't seem to mind (these were all isolated incidents), but I am glad she has moved.

There are some really neat little old houses in that area, which is what attracted her. Cheap, too. Unfortunately, many are rapidly reaching the point that a bulldozer is cheaper than a renovation.

That has been the cycle of life in many of these areas.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city

why didn't we have a drone strike on that location!? Probably solve at least 50% of the crime in the city for a while lol. ****ing animals

Top Bottom