• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Happens to cops more often than you'd think. I read a similar story the other day. I never hear about them being recovered, tho. Odd, that.

1032JBT

LEO and PROUD of it.......even if others aren't
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Noblesville
    Happens to cops more often than you'd think. I read a similar story the other day. I never hear about them being recovered, tho. Odd, that.

Well actually some of them are recovered.........we just recovered two stolen officers guns a couple weeks ago.

Bigkeger

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    What kind of Dumba$$ would steal a gun from a cop car? There are all kinds out there. But, what Greg said is right, that cop is tard for leaving it out in the open like that.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    IIRC one was CUT OUT of a cruiser last year (thread somewhere on INGO). The cutter had to take a very long time to get his job done, but he really wanted the AR.

Very different than the SWAT guy around the same time who left his Class III rifle on the suspect's neighbor's lawn and came back after getting a call about the "machine gun" in the front yard.

Accidents happen. And Criminals are dedicated. Either way, stuff happens.

Take it as a lesson for what a criminal would be willing to do in order to get to YOUR guns at home...

:n00b:

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    I have seen patrol cars trunks popped open in hopes of finding a rifle. If not in the car, then they break into the officer's home looking for guns. If the guns are in a safe...the safe was stolen. It was mostly a local gang that was responsible. Someone ratted them out and most were arrested. It has been strangely quiet since then.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    I have seen patrol cars trunks popped open in hopes of finding a rifle. If not in the car, then they break into the officer's home looking for guns. If the guns are in a safe...the safe was stolen. It was mostly a local gang that was responsible. Someone ratted them out and most were arrested. It has been strangely quiet since then.

Purely unsubstantiated rumor has it that some of them "resisted" and had to be "subdued" before being arrested...;)

Top Bottom