• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    IMO this is by far the best single point sling option for an AK47!! I love this thing, it is extremely sturdy, well made, and easy as can be to install!! The best part is all the sling mounts they make are ambi and I am a lefty!! I searched for a while before I found this great option for my ak. No I am not getting paid for this lol I just wanted to spread the work for those with ak's!!

Check out the site....

Echo Nine Three

leftsock

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 16, 2009
    Greenwood
    Cool, I might have to get me one of these.

Do you prefer the V2 over the V1 or another configuration? What about it do you like?

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    Like the V2 because it goes off to the side, I am afraid I would not like the V1 hanging over my hand, they say it will not interfere with your hand, but I like the V2 style best anyway.

mavisky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2008
    Greater Atlanta Area
    I run the V1 with a Magpul MS3 sling an it's amazing. I was worried I wouldn't like the mount hanging over my hand, but it's sized just right that my hand doesn't really touch it at all.

aaronsbig16g

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    I run the V1 with a Magpul MS3 sling an it's amazing. I was worried I wouldn't like the mount hanging over my hand, but it's sized just right that my hand doesn't really touch it at all.

Yep. I liked my setup so much Mavisky had to copy me. :D

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    I run a V1 under a USPALM AK Big Grip and love it. Clip a Blackhawk STRIKE single point bungee to it and have run a carbine class and several drill cycles with it. The MASH hook ate my wood stock alive though.

I know I have smaller hands but the V1, even with the MASHhook on, fits my hand snug (in a good way). The curve fits right over my rear thumb joint and helps with a positive grip interface.

Jtgarner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Bloomington
    Anyone running one of these with a collapsible stock on their AK? I have bee debating one for a little while and I can't decide between the V1 (out of stock right now) or the V5.

Top Bottom