• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • darinb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Scott county,indiana
    Ive always had large packs for all purposes but now due to change of employment and other events Id like a EDC incognito type pack for carry at work and family outings. Im going to work cleaning banks and businesses after hours and also part time as a chimney sweep which will require traveling. This summer im also going to run some 5k and 10k races so a light pack with hydration capability while training and maybe during races would be a plus. Ive looked at the haley strategic flatpack and like the concept and size but I wonder if their is a better choice out there. Id like to buy American made if possible. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

Zoub

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2008
    Northern Edge, WI
    Describe your work environment and where this will be while at work? I had to look up the Haley to see what you are considering doing. It looks good and expandable is useful at times. My packs that size are Kifaru.

Haley Strategic FlatPack

Something I have been looking at are Pelican laptop cases. You can fill one up, stuff it in any civilian pack but have gear in there and it's protected from weather.

padawan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2009
    N/A
    Picked up a couple 5.11 12 hr packs from Galls for Christmas gifts for school bags. I liked it so much I'm moving to it for daily to-from office/car/home usage if I can wrestle one from my Sons.

Original thread... https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...-5-11-tactical-rush-12-bag-only-$29-99-a.html

Currently using a Swissgear lay-flat type bag. The Swissgear doesn't have any compartments dedicated to ccw. The 5.11 is much better thought out design. Should have bought three. :ingo:

Top Bottom