• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • defaultdotxbe

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2020
    Griffith
    I just can't understand how a person justifies killing a bunch of people. How does one get into that state of mind?

Another question was he on the same antidepressants those other mass shooters were on?
    cf41cd40d85acc799b6f92a62e5d340d.jpg

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    Your seeing people with no soul who live in a moral and spiritual desert. You like to think that humans at least have a 'soul' and are compassionate about their fellow man but not what we are seeing now. Anything and everyone is expendable in their thirst for power.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    And if your "beard" looks like that, just stop it. Its silly. You look ridiculous. And homeless. LOL

Not all men can grow a proper, full beard. And a real man recognizes that shortcoming and doesn't even try. *raises hand*

He looks just as silly as the 19yo pubescent yout trying to grow a full beard and all they can manage is a dirty upper lip and out of control, thin sideburns to their jawline.

Lee11b

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 22, 2014
    North Webster
    George Soros is probably behind this. Like all the big vans rented secretly to bus rioters....I mean protesters to sites. The piles of bricks dropped off near rioting areas with no type of construction going on.

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    I just can't understand how a person justifies killing a bunch of people. How does one get into that state of mind?

Another question was he on the same antidepressants those other mass shooters were on?
    You can't understand because you're not crazy. Stop trying to pin a rational motive on someone who's clearly not a rational thinker. It's an exercise in futility.

Anyone who'd do such a thing is one of two things, terribly mentally ill or just pure evil. Pure evil is pretty rare, but mental illness is more common these days than the 'Rona.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I wasn’t expecting the Paul Harvey moment to be sex addiction. Let’s just see how this gets spun.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My son who lives in Atlanta tells me that it's the #1 city for human trafficking, mostly Asian girls with some Hispanics. All run by gangs.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Just in time to absolve the group that is actually doing all the violent, random attacks against Asian Americans.
    The guy is a two-fer. They need some mass shooting for the gun control debate. They were also having problems with their "racist white supremacists attacking Asians" narrative beginning to fall apart since almost all of the video evidence shows it has been black males attacking the Asians.
    :rolleyes:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Sheriff of Cherokee County said it was a 9mm "firearm."

And probably held lots of Bullets in it's scary Clip making it way more scary and deadly. :rolleyes:
    Yeah, no more than four killed at any one location, so if he had been limited to a 10 round magazine ... they'd all still be dead

Top Bottom