12   0   0
    I want Irish reparations.

Dollars or liquor. Your choice.

1rsn6g.jpg

Z
    423e5c67de5b6058a88a675ab3573fb1--red-roses-indie.jpg
    Z
    Carson-McCullers-quote.jpg
    quote-the-most-important-thing-to-remember-about-drunks-is-that-drunks-are-far-more-intelligent-shane-macgowan-69-47-00.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Dayton and El Paso..............two leftist emasculated dweebs that wouldn't change their views to become successful.
    Champions of diversity............their kind supposed to be heroes.
    Society didn't accept that, so they became villians.

Incels.

Heard Beta Male applied...................these A holes were not "satellite bulls".
    No hierarchy change over time.

If anything, these types are ANTIFA more than anything else.

Thing is, one can be a loser and still score chicks, hot ones.......my neighbor did and he's a friggin weirdo/loser.
    But he put forth a bit of effort LOL.

Chicks like losers, bad boys, or ones they can mother.
    Just plain A holes...............nope.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Dayton and El Paso..............two leftist emasculated dweebs that wouldn't change their views to become successful.
    Champions of diversity............their kind supposed to be heroes.
    Society didn't accept that, so they became villians.

Incels.

Heard Beta Male applied...................these A holes were not "satellite bulls".
    No hierarchy change over time.

If anything, these types are ANTIFA more than anything else.

Thing is, one can be a loser and still score chicks, hot ones.......my neighbor did and he's a friggin weirdo/loser.
    But he put forth a bit of effort LOL.

Chicks like losers, bad boys, or ones they can mother.
    Just plain A holes...............nope.

Two?

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Oh you foolish Irish and Scotch men our reparations will come from the Romans!

The secondary suits will will be filled on the former Vikings !

We need to be paid in gold or silver I will receive the payments and then pay you guys in whatever you want potatoes, whiskey, magic beans.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    A Scottish man is a Scot or a Scotsman.

Scotch is what a Scotsman drinks.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Thor,
    That why reparations have to be paid!

BF,
    A Scot is to be called what ever a English person feels like calling them !

I assume you will take your payment in magic beans old man!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    He stated in the first paragraph that he was in effect taking action to stop the cultural and ethnic replacement instigated by the Hispanic invasion.

Would that be racist or identitarian?

I’m assuming by identitarian his goal would be to preserve a distinct American identity , culture and the country’s resources for Americans.

if that’s the case there are a lot of people that want the same thing but aren’t crazy enough to start killing Hispanics to achieve that goal.

This lunatic blew through the stop sign and took it to far and people died because of it.
    Yes. Pretty much.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We used to have a policy here, called "Separate but Equal." Would you call that policy racist or identitarian? And no, he DID kill people because of their race, as I'm not so sure one can determine who is an immigrant and who is a citizen simply by looking at them for the time it take to squeeze a trigger.
    In THIS context, it’s clear that it’s identitarian. And I’m not saying that he’s not a racist. I’m saying that I don’t see an indication that what was in the manifesto makes him a racist in the traditional definition. In other words, I’m not inferring assumptions not in evidence.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To my thinking basing a view of someone solely upon their membership to an ethnic group is racist. This might be overly simplified but I don't see a reason to complicate the issue here.

Doug

That’s stereotyping, which is not necessarily racist.

What about classical conditioning?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    "This attack is in response to the Hispanic Invasion of Texas." ....... "I am defending my country from the cultural and ethnic replacement brought on by an Invasion."

A few questions:
    Which culture and ethnicity, specifically ethnicity, is he speaking about being replaced?
    Does he associate Hispanics with having a negative impact on society due to immigration?
    He advocates racial purity for everyone. Not just his.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    If it were up to me, I’d redefine racism to mean a more literal sense, to think race is of great importance, whether in a pejorative way, or a favorable way. It’s in much the same way, identitarianism is thinking that identity is of great importance.

So. Is a person who fits either of those definitions bad? I would say, yes, to the extent that it causes one to think his own is superior, or, especially if becomes a cause to oppress people. So an identitarian can be just as bad as a racist.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    American whites are the most intermixed mutts. Blacks likewise. I do not know about Asians or other immigrants.

My dad was 100% Scottish (who knows how much Roman, Viking, Celt, Spanish &c. went into that makeup) my mom was mostly German (who knows what went into that makeup).

I call myself American (of Scottish and German descent). My wife, who knows she is from Kentucky (could be 100% familial pure). She has been told, English, Irish, Cherokee and who knows what else. One daughter married a supposedly 100% Minnesotan descendant of northern Europeans. The others, I have no idea of their heritage and It does not matter.

I may be mistaken, but I do not think that Blacks in America worry about genealogies when they marry.

There is no racial purity in America.

At the rate that I see marriages between people who do not care about color match in my own Church it will not be many generations before we can put this argument behind us. My daddy told me when I was a wee lad that this would occur.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    American whites are the most intermixed mutts. Blacks likewise. I do not know about Asians or other immigrants.

My dad was 100% Scottish (who knows how much Roman, Viking, Celt, Spanish &c. went into that makeup) my mom was mostly German (who knows what went into that makeup).

I call myself American (of Scottish and German descent). My wife, who knows she is from Kentucky (could be 100% familial pure). She has been told, English, Irish, Cherokee and who knows what else. One daughter married a supposedly 100% Minnesotan descendant of northern Europeans. The others, I have no idea of their heritage and It does not matter.

I may be mistaken, but I do not think that Blacks in America worry about genealogies when they marry.

There is no racial purity in America.

At the rate that I see marriages between people who do not care about color match in my own Church it will not be many generations before we can put this argument behind us. My daddy told me when I was a wee lad that this would occur.

So now I'm curious. Did he say this with disdain or did he think it wasn't so big a deal?

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    He was all for it.

That's interesting, because you are ***ahem*** older, making your father a bit older as well. It's surprising that he was so forward thinking given the era he was from. I have long dead relatives from that era that didn't like the idea at all. I'd imagine that most people from that time didn't look too fondly on the idea.

Top Bottom