• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    More like fraudulent. Honest hiccups can happen. But usually not the same hiccups in the same locations, delivering the same results. Results that only benefit Dems. Weird how any and all mishaps, accidents and anomalies benefit the Dems. It's almost as if, maybe, just maybe, it's on purpose when it happens.
    This was a point made by many in the 2020 aftermath, statistically, out of 10 failures 5 should advantage each party but it always goes to the dems favor. That is not statistically possible…

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    MSNBC...yeah I know.....projecting 219 R +/-13. We will see how accurate that ends up. 11:58p

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Conservatives scored 4-0 clean sweep on HSE school board (Fishers, Hamilton County).
    If true conservatives can take back the states it will eventually take over the federal government. Start at home town and then county, state then federal government.
    It's going to take a long time but if we all work at it. It can be done.
    DeSantis governorship is the example that needs to be used in every state.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    This one is concerning. Hope this turns around…

(est. 54% in): AZ Governor Katie Hobbs (D): 755,716 (56.87%) Kari Lake (R): 573,101 (43.13%)

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

(est. 54% in): AZ Governor Katie Hobbs (D): 755,716 (56.87%) Kari Lake (R): 573,101 (43.13%)
    are you still positive on gaining control of senate?

edwea

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jan 25, 2015
    New Dolan

Lake won't take this easily. With reports of widespread and persistent machine outages, I wonder if this will be enough to dislodge the voting machines altogether in Arizona. Probably a lot of ticked voters who couldn't exercise their duty because of "technical difficulties". Will they make a loud enough sound to be heard?

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    In Zionsville? I'd think that unlikely.
    Sadly, you are correct. It looks like the indoctrination slate for the school board will win.

The Republic is dead. Too many are to well indoctrinated, the propaganda is too strong, and far to many are ignorant of what they have given up for the Republic to survive.

Basher

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 3, 2022
    Lafayette
    Lake won't take this easily. With reports of widespread and persistent machine outages, I wonder if this will be enough to dislodge the voting machines altogether in Arizona. Probably a lot of ticked voters who couldn't exercise their duty because of "technical difficulties". Will they make a loud enough sound to be heard?
    I’m glad we made it out of there when we did. Too many Cali transplants packed up their :poop: ideals and brought them with them…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    So looks like the witch in Michigan will stay on her broom. And that ****ing cheating **** in AZ will likely win, malfunctions and all.

cg21

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    On the other hand...looks like Lauren Boebert could be in trouble. I hope the dingbat pulls it out.
    What’s wrong with boebert? She seems to be one of the most pro 2a candidates in the country. The only one offering up pro 2a bills.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    What’s wrong with boebert? She seems to be one of the most pro 2a candidates in the country. The only one offering up pro 2a bills.
    Um. Useful idiot? I mean. I don’t care if she’s a dingbat. Better to be a dingbat and vote for sane legislation than be a bat **** crazy genius.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    ... Better to be a dingbat and vote for sane legislation than be a bat **** crazy genius.
    Pinky-And-The-Brain-Wallpapers.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Republicans need to take two of the remaining three tossup Senate seats (Nev, Az. Ga) the greater chance to take a seat between Nev, and Az. is leaning toward Nev. That leaves it up to Ga. Warnock has a slight edge right now but neither one has reached the 50% threshold. Need to get it to a runoff where hopefully Walker can prevail. It really stung when the GOP lost Pa. IDK what the hell is wrong with those numbskulls in Pa. (that could apply to both parties btw)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom