• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chance

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Berne
    So as the election approaches and you see the candidates' position on your second amendment rights, what will you do? Do you have the courage of your conviction to turn in your guns and let the government provide for the safety of you and your family? If so why not make that gesture now....to support your candidate.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    This is the first time in my lifetime republicans have ran a candidate who is even remotely close to my values.

You bet your bottom dollar I'm voting for him.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If I were to select a candidate solely based on whom I believed were the most 2A friendly, the one that has held that conviction for more than one election cycle, I'd be voting for Johnson.

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    firing line
    Hillary has been honest and up front about wanting our guns. Donald Trump stood in front of the NRA and said, "You can trust me with your gun rights." Two weeks later he went to the NRA for "common sense gun laws." Gary Johnson picked a running mate who supports gun control.

Simply put, none of the major party candidates are in favor of protecting our rights. Don't vote for any of them.

Instead, vote Deez Nuts.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    The only vote there is in November for gun owners is one to beat gun-control Clinton. There is only one who can beat her.

She needs to be not only beaten, but trounced. Shut up the anti-gunners and show them there is NO winning here in Indiana and that sentiment will spread elsewhere.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    If I were to select a candidate solely based on whom I believed were the most 2A friendly, the one that has held that conviction for more than one election cycle, I'd be voting for Johnson.

Johnson? What about that nagging little abortion issue?

Only one candidate is pro 2A, and pro life.

Last edited:

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville
    Hillary has been honest and up front about wanting our guns. Donald Trump stood in front of the NRA and said, "You can trust me with your gun rights." Two weeks later he went to the NRA for "common sense gun laws." Gary Johnson picked a running mate who supports gun control.

Simply put, none of the major party candidates are in favor of protecting our rights. Don't vote for any of them.

Instead, vote Deez Nuts.

This is why it is so important to vote for the congress. Killery absolutely CANNOT have a majority in the houses.

brogers261990

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2016
    Flora
    I won't be voting for Hillary, and while I am not a big fan of Trump ( I supported Carson and Cruz before Trump ), I feel I will probably end up voting for him in November. I thought, at first, that Johnson would be a viable alternative, but the desire to legalize and regulate prostitution, legalize any / every kind of abortion, legalize all drugs, and to enforce separation of "religion and state" are issues which I cannot abide, especially the last one. While I do not think government officials need to be ramming their religion down everyone's throats, I do appreciate when they attempt to secure the rights of people to believe what they choose to believe and to do so without fear of reprisals. Everyone's worldview is shaped by beliefs, even atheists, and stating that "religion and government just don't mix" sets a dangerous precedent to remove anyone of any faith from public office. The sleight of hand displayed in their phrasing of that statement instead of "separation of church and state" (regardless on if you agree with the present interpretation of that statement or not) put me ill at ease and, coupled with the other major issues for me, took candidates which at first seemed like good options and knocked them out of the running. The Democratic party is swimming in corruption and misdirection right now, and while the Republicans certainly aren't saints (just look at who they said their "best" option of winning is) I think he would be more open to a discussion about a topic with which he is not familiar. It's hard for me to get a good read on Trump with all the posturing he's doing right now though. He seems like he's doing the right thing to me by getting on board with the Heritage Foundation and other conservative groups, but will he follow through with that if he wins?

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    The bottom line is that every American CITIZEN needs to be involved this time. It is not like in the past were we voted between two parties who wanted to run America. This time the choice is between those who want to destroy America, and those who want to preserve what is left of a once great country.

It does not matter how rich you are, how much gold you have in jars in the back yard, how many guns you own, or how smart you think you are. Once the Constitution falls, you become a slave. Your masters will be unrighteous people who are inferior to you.

[FONT=&amp]One of the penalties for refusing to participate in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. Plato[/FONT]

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    This cycle my values are Supreme Court justices. I know what Hillary will do and I've seen Trump's list.

What amazes me is those among us who think that we can some how sneak through 4 years of Hillary without life as we know it changing for ourselves and generations to come.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So let's see. Is HRC more or less friendly to gun rights than Obama? Is she more or less likely to effectively pass gun control than Obama?

If anyone thinks she can be more effective than Obama - who, frankly, has been the most politically anti-2A POTUS since LBJ - please explain how. I'm genuinely curious.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    So let's see. Is HRC more or less friendly to gun rights than Obama? Is she more or less likely to effectively pass gun control than Obama?

If anyone thinks she can be more effective than Obama - who, frankly, has been the most politically anti-2A POTUS since LBJ - please explain how. I'm genuinely curious.

Maybe not in "Her" time in the big "Boy" chair but setting us up to fail with her SC appointees will be another nail in the coffin they have been building.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN

Supreme Court justice appointments.

Top Bottom