Elkhart, Indiana 46514

350 Tables

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    Whether I'm bored enough to go or not remains to be seen. The most recent Elkhart show (over a year ago) that I attended was pitiful. Probably save my admission $ and use them at Nappanee next week.

3/18 Update: I went today and just now while looking at the stamp on my hand thought it said "PAIN" and was thinking how appropriate that would have been; but it really says PAID.

You know any show can claim X amount of tables, but when they start filling them with Gutter Guard display and knitted trivets; the total numbers become meaningless to me.

Last edited:

hoosier21

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    South Bend
    Last time I went was on a Fri, huge mistake. It was pointless with only 1/2 the tables in use. A buddy told me he went yesterday, the few things worth looking at were priced way high. I remember when there were deals to be had at gun shows, those days are long gone. One would think Hildabeast won the election. As much as I hate to admit it, seems the only deals to be had locally are when Midwest has sales.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    Last time I went was on a Fri, huge mistake. It was pointless with only 1/2 the tables in use. A buddy told me he went yesterday, the few things worth looking at were priced way high. I remember when there were deals to be had at gun shows, those days are long gone. One would think Hildabeast won the election. As much as I hate to admit it, seems the only deals to be had locally are when Midwest has sales.
    Sad but true. The last few gun shows I've been too have used guns at new+ prices...I don't get it either. Seems like way too many private collectors or dealers think their offerings are gold-plated. Midwest and The Firing Pin in Niles, MI always have reasonable prices. The outrageous prices for Mosin Nagant rifles at gun sows is just one glaring example. Maybe if we wait long enough...some sanity will return with supply -vs- demand.

Top Bottom