• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    Big plus one for these guys, I have been in a few times and today was no exception, they are always welcoming and helpful. I find their selection of parts and such to be above average for the area and enjoy myself everytime I go in. I purchased a fnp tactical today and am looking very forward to shooting it tomorrow!

Thanks Again guys!

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    Glad to see someone had something positive to say about the folks at Elmores.I know they get a bad rap from alot of people on here.Ive never had an issue with them.Always willing to deal with you.

lazarus0213

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   1
    Jan 29, 2010
    Eden
    my only complaint, if I were going to voice one is smoking in the shop. Its not my shop and I have the option to leave if I want, so I dont complian. I also have noticed this with MANY shops, not just elmores. I will continue to drive the 45 minutes to shop there.

Sigasaurus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    Apr 6, 2011
    Plainfield
    I have had nothing but good experiences with them. Always friendly and have never had any issues opening optics or letting me brandish weapons in there. I think they only warm up to true manly men so welcome to the club gentlemen I mean manly men.:welcome:

Jenel

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    I used to go there all the time, when I didn't know any better. Only once did I have a nice experience. Maybe they don't like cops, as I was one. The fat baby looking one told me that a gun did not exist that had been on the market for 8 months and actually said that I was dumb.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I used to go there all the time, when I didn't know any better. Only once did I have a nice experience. Maybe they don't like cops, as I was one. The fat baby looking one told me that a gun did not exist that had been on the market for 8 months and actually said that I was dumb.

Every time I am in there there are at least 2 cops hanging out behind the counter shootin th stuff... My only con is the smoking but it's better now that it is a bigger shop. It doesn't seem to be as bad with more space. I just picked up my M&P-15 great price great experience!

elpenguin0717

Marksman
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Jan 31, 2011
    indy
    I wouldn't set foot in there if they were the last place allowed to sell gun crap. I rate them right up there with Don.

O no they actually sell new glocks for around 500 not 800 like dons lol but all and all iv personally had nothing but great experinces there and they do have the best selection of parts in stock for the south side of Indy

living life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2012
    I've always had great experiences with Elmores. I Realy like how laid back they are, and they never give me the feeling that I'm waisting their time when asking questions before makeing a purchase.

Mourtegoul

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Huh. I stopped in there once and was a little surprised at the smoke. There were lots of people there and seemed like a good selection. I think I'll go look at them again.

Top Bottom