Please reply by conversation.

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    SOLD!

Wanting to sell my Emachines computer. I've recently upgraded to a new Dell and it is just taking up space.

Upgrades:
    Added a 200 GB internal Hard drive
    Upgraded to 1 GB of DDR2 RAM memory
    NVIDIA GeForce graphics card is about 2 years old (Can play WoW so it's not a cheap one)
    Power supply replaced about 2 years ago

Comes with a Samsung 15" LCD monitor (flat screen and flat panel), power cable, VGA cable for monitor hook up, new Dell USB keyboard and mouse, both mouse and keyboard are never used and still in box. I like my Microsoft wireless keyboard and mouse better so I didn't bother even opening them.

Also comes with restore cd's and NVIDIA drivers cd's. Can set up multiple displays with the graphics card.

Would make a great cheap computer for a student or a fine gift for a child who would like a computer for his/her room. It does have a Marines Extreme sticker and an Eyes Set to Kill sticker on it, but can easily be removed.

I can take pics when I get off work tonight and will post here. Pick up in Muncie/New Castle area or I can ship on your dime.

Price is $150 cash or I'd like to get a Spikes Tactical Carbine buffer tube assembly with the ST-T2 buffer and a Magpul CTR stock (OD Green only) to finish my AR lower.

PM with offers, best I can do is say no thanks.

Thank you

2012-06-21214957.jpg

2012-06-21215022.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom