• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Maybe complain to Hotmail support instead of here? They work (almost*) everywhere else. :dunno:

Obviously Hotmail thinks they are spam. Or they are anti gun!

*I assume SOMEBODY else blocks them, but dont know of any. It would be foolish to say it works EVERYWHERE.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I find it funny that when the new owner took possession I started receiving emails again. Nothing changed anywhere except here. Now if they would fix the rep system!

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I started getting them again too. I always liked getting email notifications about PMs when I have items posted in the classifieds. I don't always have time to log onto Ingo to check but I found it pretty convenient to do a quick email check on my mobile for new messages. Glad it's back.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I also started getting them again. My email for here is yahoo.

As someone who manages multiple email servers and troubleshoots email issues, bear in mind the physical source of the message is considered by the recipient. So if Fenway used a hosting provider that was even at least somewhat popular with the spammers (no knock on Fenway) it could affect whether some members received alerts.

Simply moving INGO to a new physical server (sale or not) could have precipitated this sudden change in email acceptance.

And depending on the hosting choice of our new overlord, it could easily revert back to the original issue. (nothing against Tex, just how the bad guys operate can screw the rest of us)

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    In the upcoming Trump administration, when we are less mired militarily in various world ****holes; perhaps we could use some of our freed-up special forces capability to hunt down spammers and ... sanction them?

Top Bottom