• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfe28

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Does anyone know of a shop in central Indiana that normally stocks TC Encore barrels? The shops near me either don't carry them, or they are trying to get rid of the ones they have (and don't have the calibers I want).

FredMcIntire

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Dec 24, 2009
    Greencastle, Indiana
    There isn't much locally. Theres a place online called Ed's TC's. He has a lot of barrels and his inventory changes almost daily. eBay is again allowing the sale of barrels. I saw several on there the other day. Gunbroker and Auction Arms, too. The nice thing about the barrels is the fact that they can be shipped direct to you with no FFL involved.

What are you looking for ? You might want to post an ad in the Want To Buy here, too.

Fred

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    I just order from Match Grade Machine. My .308 rifle barrel is a tack driver and with Winchester factory 150 gr. Deer Season loads, it drops them in their tracks.

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Way to bring a thread back to life El Conquistador. I think a lot of people are looking at the single shots lately, so maybe it will get some traction.

I am getting ready to order a 30-40 Krag Ackley Improved from either Match Grade Machine or Bullberry for an Encore I have sitting without a barrel now.

Top Bottom