• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I wonder if I could convince them to put me in their wills? Then when they wake up the next day still alive, I wonder how many would remember???

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Last I checked May came after April

:D
    fail444456.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I like the out they gave themselves for when nothing happens:

"If May 21 passes and I'm still here, that means I wasn't saved. Does that mean ***'s word is inaccurate or untrue? Not at all," Warden said.

LMAO. so then when no one spontaniously disapears how will they explain that? everyone on earth was bad? lol. WACK JOBS!

im all for people being prepared and believing in whatever they believe, but dont put a date on things dummies. you just show your stupidity. even in your own "book" it says no one but *** will know the day or time of the end.

Cat-Herder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2009
    Fortville
    For a small fee, i'll contract to watch people's pets after they've been Raptured. I'm definitely not going, but I'm great with dogs and cats!
    I need the money up front, of course. :-)

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Read an article last month and some archeologist said the the "conventional wisdom" surrounding the 2012 date was based on false calculatioins. When asked what the correct interpretation was his response was "I'm not sure":rolleyes:

Boy, that really cleared things up didn't it?

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    The Day and Hour Unknown
    36“No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,f but only the Father.</SPAN> 37As it was in the days of Noah, so it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.</SPAN> 38For in the days before the flood, people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, up to the day Noah entered the ark;</SPAN> 39and they knew nothing about what would happen until the flood came and took them all away. That is how it will be at the coming of the Son of Man.</SPAN> 40Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left.</SPAN> 41Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left.</SPAN>
    42“Therefore keep watch, because you do not know on what day your Lord will come.</SPAN> 43But understand this: If the owner of the house had known at what time of night the thief was coming, he would have kept watch and would not have let his house be broken into.</SPAN> 44So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him.</SPAN>

Even the Bible they say they have such understanding of, says that no one can know the day or the hour of the Second Coming, not even the angels.

Wack.
    Jobs.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I'll be honest, I didn't watch the vid/read the article. However there is something going on with the Yellowstone caldera that we are NOT being told. If we learned anything from Mt St Helens it is that the area surrounding a "bulge" in the earths crust will become seismically active as the "bulge expands. The recent tremor in IN and todays in Utah seem to be telling us something.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I'll be honest, I didn't watch the vid/read the article. However there is something going on with the Yellowstone caldera that we are NOT being told. If we learned anything from Mt St Helens it is that the area surrounding a "bulge" in the earths crust will become seismically active as the "bulge expands. The recent tremor in IN and todays in Utah seem to be telling us something.

Yeah, that the earth is not a static ball.

There's no need to go all conspiracy about Yellowstone, I know a couple of the geologists studying the area, and they do what any honest scientist does when asked to make a hard prediction based on scant data: they answer "I don't know."

Top Bottom