• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    These people work for the government, do they really also need a unions protection on top of that?

No. Statistically a government employee is more likely to die than get fired.

This guy is a moron, just like all the union a-holes not willing to do their part to turn this country around.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well......
    In case you haven't noticed the big "O" has pretty much crushed free enterprise, crippled our Military, put enough debt on the nation to keep our great grandchildren paying it off for their entire lives, and destroyed whatever racial harmony there was before he ascended to the throne.
    Yup!!!
    He's destroyed the America that I grew up in. :noway:
    Screw him and everyone who voted for him. :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YUP^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:yesway:

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Well......
    In case you haven't noticed the big "O" has pretty much crushed free enterprise, crippled our Military, put enough debt on the nation to keep our great grandchildren paying it off for their entire lives, and destroyed whatever racial harmony there was before he ascended to the throne.
    Yup!!!
    He's destroyed the America that I grew up in. :noway:
    Screw him and everyone who voted for him. :D

Thanks for the kind words. Just curious, did you recognize the America we had at the beginning of 2009?

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Thanks for the kind words. Just curious, did you recognize the America we had at the beginning of 2009?

Hence, the rise of the Tea Parties throughout America around that time period, comprised of mostly Republicans that were/are disgusted by the national Repub party. Notice the wallop of Lugar and the fact that Walker had so much grass roots support. I quit viewing politics as Repub versus Dem a long time ago, they're both just telling different versions of the same lie and are essentially the same regarding fiscal sanity (wealth distribution). I now look at politics as Conservative (the Constitution, limited government, free markets, accountability, responsibility, Rule of Law, etc.) versus Liberal (let's spend everyone else's money subsidizing bad decision making). I believe that there are a lot of Closet Liberals in the Repub party that are wearing sheeps clothing and these people are more vile and disgusting, to me, than any Dem!

PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Just think if all that money the unions wasted on this stupid recall campaign had been put in the pension fund, or even a scholarship fund for union children....they are not interested in the workers well being, they are only interested in owning the government and milking the membership.

Top Bottom