• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • curraheeguns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Depends on what it is and the metal. The guy at the engraving Kiosk outside of Things Remembered in the Greenwood Park Mall is a good guy and does a nice job.

If you want to mail it out then the only other one I have used is Orion Arms. They do very professional work also.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    THIS,

i can make it look less like a firearm by dissasembling it & just taking the reciever. Does a fella go talk to the guy in the mall prior to gring said NFA item in to him & will he do it while i wait???? I mean i cant just leave it with him ???
    SANY2028.jpg

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    Depends on what it is and the metal. The guy at the engraving Kiosk outside of Things Remembered in the Greenwood Park Mall is a good guy and does a nice job.

If you want to mail it out then the only other one I have used is Orion Arms. They do very professional work also.

What he said. The guy at the kiosk did mine while I waited. Was like $25 or so IIRC.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    Just out of curiosity, what makes that an NFA weapon? Nothing is jumping out at me, semi lower, no stock or foregrip? BTW-Cool gun! :rockwoot:
    In that picture it was a pistol !! I have just recieved approval from the guberment to add evil features to it. Soon as i can i will get some more pics of her finished :ar15:

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    laserscribe off of emerson and I-65 (roughly) did my NFA work, and yes, they do go deep enough (.003 or deeper)
    DSC_0845.jpg
    actually, that looks pretty good.... & is close to where some of my family lives.... i may have to make a trip to laserscribe next weekend..... Hopefully thier open on saterday..
    Do you happen to remember the price ???

rrmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Avon
    Ok lets try this.
    dsc00688o.th.jpg
    [/URL]%20 [/IMG]
    38742-ar-15_and_m-16_show_and_tell-57.html
    38742-ar-15_and_m-16_show_and_tell-57.html

I am with you Chad. Ted at Laser Scribe on Indy's south side does great work. besides this retro. He also did a SBR for me. A MK760. The depth was .07 if I am correct.
    Now lest see if the photo works!

Last edited:

rrmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Avon
    Ok the photo didn't work! Look on the last page of "Long Guns" AR15 show and tell" I know it's there!
    home.php

Last edited:

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Ya think they can engrave a punisher skull on my NFA Lower?

[actually, that looks pretty good.... & is close to where some of my family lives.... i may have to make a trip to laserscribe next weekend..... Hopefully thier open on saterday..
    Do you happen to remember the price ???]

yes on the punisher, and i believe it was $35 for name and $35 for Gadsen

Last edited:

rrmark

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2009
    Avon
    I paid $35 for an SBR, and a little more for the AR due to engraving on both sides. I provided the art work for the AF shield.

Top Bottom