• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    I can understand that some guys would like to know where ammo or components can be found, but it kinda sucks that half the threads in this forum are now dedicated to panic ammo purchases. :cool:

TwinSix

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 29, 2010
    Indy South Side
    Forum

Well, it is a "live" forum. With all the mobile devices that we have, some people can really keep in touch with things. I do understand your comment about the panic buying, though.

I have an unfired 1022 only because i could not find 22lr ammo until yesterday. Some people may be interested in the "supply"

Same stuff happened when gas when to $3.50/gallon.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hey, I know, let's start an online community for people with similar interests. That way they can communicate about issues important to all or most of the members...I don't know, like say, where to find ammunition when it is in short supply? How cool would that be?

:facepalm:

mospeada

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Bloomington
    I appreciate the ammo threads. Allowed me to buy some .223 at Walmart.

No doubt people find them useful, but there is a sticky thread dedicated to this and people ignore that and post new threads adding to the "noise" on the forum. Then people get irritated and create threads about the ammo threads and soon you have **** for a forum.:noway:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Let people get irritated then.

If they get annoyed by having to click their mouse 3-4 times and are disappointed, **** 'em. Life is real rough, I tell ya.

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I can understand that some guys would like to know where ammo or components can be found, but it kinda sucks that half the threads in this forum are now dedicated to panic ammo purchases. :cool:

Cry much?

As a reloader with an abundance of powder, primers, cases to last me a decade but a VERY limited supply of .224 boolits to be had, I would be so grateful to anyone who would let me know if/when they come back in stock and where... 55gr-62gr please

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Fascinating! :popcorn:

I hand load about 50% of the ammo I shoot and the other half is almost entirely 22 rimfire. Who knew I could tick off so many people just by asking a question? :D

At least the guy who saw ammo for sale somewhere once, gets it. Let's see a show of hands...how many guys have read an "ammo alert" thread and actually made it to said location to buy some of that ammo? :rolleyes:

Why would Mospeada whine about me adding to the noise...when my intent was to question the current volume of such? Pile on much? ;)

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Top Bottom