WTS: Eotech EXPS3-4 NV 223 Holographic Sight, Larue FTS w Primary Arms Magnifier

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • greyhound47

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Apr 3, 2009
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD

This sight is $630 NEW but I am selling it here for only $480! LNIB Eotech EXPS3-4 Holographic weapon sight. This sight was created for the 223 round. Sight has built-in quick release mounting and is also night vision compatible. This sight was mounted on a safe queen rifle. As close to new as you can get, no marks or damage of any kind. I have extensive positive feedback on EBay and AR15 dot com and INGO. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

ALL SOLD ALL SOLD ALL SOLD Larue LT649 Flip-to-Side FTS magnifier mount. This mount aligns the magnifier perfectly with the Eotech EXPS series of sights. (see my other auctions) This mount is heavy duty built like all Larue products and functions flawlessly. Price new is $150 + shipping This also comes with a Primary Arms 3x long eye relief magnifier. Sight has a couple of spots in the view field but is is very good condition and no scratches. Price new is $130 + shipping. Combo is priced to move at $180 shipped.

Seller has 100% positive feedback here on EBay and on AR15 dot com and INGO. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. Thank you for your interest!
    $_12.JPG

Last edited:
    Top Bottom