• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lwright

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Unfortunately a lot of Republicans I know voted straight party ticket. May have to check statistics to see how that affected the governor's race.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'd be in favor of the .gov telling private business they have no right to force employees to take a drug or medical procedure.
    I'm in favor of no new laws on the subject and employees can bring lawsuits under current law if they don't like what their employer is doing. What's more, the market can decide. If a worker is valuable enough, an employer will do what he deems reasonable to keep them. Further, an employee can leave and find employment elsewhere is the employer isn't doing what he wants.

The wildcard that needs to be taken out of this is government mandates as to any of it.

gregr

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2016
    West-Central
    Holcomb is a RINO. Period. He stood by and did nothing while stinky feet let the animals loot and burn downtown Indy, when he should have called out the National Guard to restore order. He`s anti-Second Amendment, and otherwise just a total POS. Until we have better candidates to vote for, and a better educated electorate. we`ll be stuck with useless "leaders" like this.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Businesses are NOT citizens. They cannot vote, nor can they serve. Businesses do not (should not) have "Rights". They do not have morals or ethics, not real ones, as that requires a sentient individual.

The ONLY entities our elected servants should be listening too are the citizens who are their constituents.

I have no problem with limited government. Limited government however includes limiting what non-citizens can do to citizens.

The goal should be maximum freedom for the individual citizen.

ETA: Oh, and Eric Holcomb sucks

Vodnik4

Aspiring Redneck
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2021
    Monroe
    RINO or not, better than the alternative.
    Corruption or ineptitude is better than pure fork-tongued evil that D’s have become.

Anybody who says “well, your R is sooo bad — how about you try this awesome D? They will be moderate, I promise!” is a liar.

The pandemic showed that Ds, even in tiny offices like county health commissioner or school boards, will go full commie when given any power and a signal from “the mothership”.

1gunaholic

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 10, 2021
    Central Indiana
    1) Eric Holcomb sent his cronies to speak out against constitutional carry last year to help get it killed
    2) Holcomb is now against HB 1001 that gives employees with religious exemptions to the vaccine protection

Holcomb is a POS RINO. Why can't we have a real Governor like DeSantis?
    I TOTALLY AGREE! HOLCOMB IS TOTALLY WORTHLESS AND CANNOT BE TRUSTED!!

Top Bottom