• ...and so much more!
  • ESEE 3 & 4 options

• Total voters
    • Poll closed .

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Someone want to throw out some guidance? The 3 seems the more practical EDC knife, but the 4 doesn't seem that much bulkier or hard to carry, and it appears a bit more robust for general purpose use...anyone with both want to convince me one way or the other? Hell, I'll probably end up buying one of each, but I'd be interested in what you've got to say.

Get one of each but carry the 3. The 4 is a little harder for EDC, for me.

bmbutch

Master
    Aug 20, 2010
    Southern Indiana
    I picked "ESEE 3 desert tan plain edge foliage green sheath", and would like 3 of those. Sent PM for total cost (wasn't sure about shipping) for all 3.

That will give me and each son a ESEE 3.

Thank You for this Group Buy.....

bigo334

Sharpshooter
    Mar 5, 2010
    Greenfield
    I'm in for 1 plain edge esee 3 black with black and 1 esee 4 plain black with black. Thank you Knife Lady for pming so fast and for setting up the group buy.

Last edited:

nageek

Plinker
    Feb 10, 2013
    North East Indiana
    handle type question

Sorry if this has already been covered....is the handle on the ESEE 3 Linen Micarta or Canvas Micarta?

Thank you.

Update:
    I think I found the answer.....Black is Linen and the Desert Tan is Canvas.....Please correct me if I am wrong.

Last edited:

kwatters

Expert
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana
    ESEE 4 black combo edge black sheath for me. I originally voted for the 3 but for $2 more I decided maybe bigger is better.
    Thanks knife lady! I plan on pickup.:rockwoot:

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    It is 4:52 p.m. on Sunday March 3rd and for some reason the poll is showing closed already. I hope I can still do this.

I am in for a 4 desert tan, plain edge, with foliage green sheath and my son is in for a 3 black, plain edge, black sheath.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    It is 4:52 p.m. on Sunday March 3rd and for some reason the poll is showing closed already. I hope I can still do this.

I am in for a 4 desert tan, plain edge, with foliage green sheath and my son is in for a 3 black, plain edge, black sheath.

You are in no problem. the only thing is ALL the 4's will come with black sheaths only no matter what color the blade is. That is the way ESEE has it not me. I made an error in my discription on the poll. Sorry about that.

The foliage green sheaths only comes with the 3's and 6's

Top Bottom