• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    If you carry, or if you don't, you need to know the law! There isn't a better authority to learn it from than Guy! It's only $100.00 but can save you thousands!

July 9th from 10 AM to 1 PM. Bring your gun and shoot afterwards!

The Kodiak Range and training center is by Wally World, just off the bypass on the south side of South Bend. Michiana area INGO, link your friends to this thread or the link below to the Kodiak announcement!

Course Information:
    Essentials of Indiana Gun Law is a three-hour course that covers the most important legal issues for every Indiana gun owner, including locations where the possession of firearms is prohibited state, federal or local laws and the justifiable use of force (including deadly force) under Indiana law.

We discuss the general rules for self-defense in public, the "castle doctrine" and the use of force to defend your property. The course also covers what every gun owner needs to know about avoiding criminal prosecution for commonly charged crimes involving firearms such as "criminal recklessness," "intimidation" and "pointing a firearm."

http://www.kodiakrange.com/training/essentials-of-indiana-gun-law/

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I'll be there. Look out for the guy with the accent, wearing a green hat with a gold harp

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    I found the class to be very useful, in fact I would go so far as to say essential for all those serious about lawfully protecting their Second Amendment rights and understanding the legal regime that governs your rights.

Mr. Relford's knowledge about the law about firearms in Indiana is in depth, and explained in a very easily relatable manner.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    The range there is pretty good. I had a stop off there before I left, quick session of just over 100 rounds.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    This was an excellent class. I think Kodiak might try to get Guy back up here for another class. Take this if you can, it was way worth the price of admission!

Top Bottom