• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    This time they went after a firefighter who just waved at them. Maybe officer eagle eyes thought he flipped him off? Sorry, that's not against the law, either. Of course his attitude changed a bit when they found out he was a government employee, like himself. Face it, this was just another instance of profiling and jacking up someone because they could. I guess waving is a crime in Evansville. Just like watching TV and having your front door open.

UPDATE: Firefighter says he waved at police and was handcuffed and threatened | PDF » Evansville Courier & Press

buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    I'll withhold judgment until the EPD can conduct their investigation and come up with a some what plausible story why these officers, who may have acted improperly, were justified in their actions because it was the victims fault.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Me, Snorko,and T_Frost and a few others help balance things out :):

Just don't wave at the cops

Fair enough. I'll let you guys know when I make it down that way. That's some excellent company.

Things aren't so safe up here in The Bend, either but we only have the BG's to deal with. So far, the cops aren't attacking the citizens. So far.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Lets see here... We have a Middle-aged Black man riding a bike who happens to be a youth minister, firefighter and loving father of four who was cuffed, threatened to be tazed and humiliated by a couple of police officers.

Nice

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    I'll withhold judgment until the EPD can conduct their investigation and come up with a some what plausible story why these officers, who may have acted improperly, were justified in their actions because it was the victims fault.

Breaking News:

He was wearing a hoodie

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Lets see here... We have a Middle-aged Black man riding a bike who happens to be a youth minister, firefighter and loving father of four who was cuffed, threatened to be tazed and humiliated by a couple of police officers.

Nice
    I'd bet my next Diet Coke that (bolded text) had everything to do with it. Well, that and the absolutely douchebaggery of personality in both EPD officers.

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    my x-wife took a criminology class at ivytech tought by the last assistant police chief of evansville (Before the current asst chief), he told the class, that he teaches officers to pull over ANYBODY that waves at them!

Top Bottom