• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rick983

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Wanted to remind the folks that there is a large gun show this weekend at the National Guard Armory on the Lloyd Expressway. 100+ dealers tables. Friday 1 - 4 PM, Saturday 8AM-4PM and Sunday 9AM - 3PM. Admission $6 free parking. Best show in the Tri State. :)

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    Too dang busy to attend. If you can, please give us some feedback, especially on ammo prices and availability. Last Evansville gun show I went was back in October at the 4H grounds. Plenty of bricks of .22....at about $40 - $50 a brick!

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    I went today around 1:30. Pretty busy and there were lots of goodies there. I was able to pick up some 22 ammo so I came away a happy camper. You should definitely go check it out if you can.

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    Not too bad. Think I paid like .10/round. Only saw a couple of vendors selling it. Perhaps more will set some out on Saturday and Sunday.

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    So about $50 a brick, still can't justify it but unfortunately will probably become the mainstay.

I agree. I paid $60 for 555 rounds. Bought 2 boxes. My son bought a Ruger 10/22 for Christmas so he's been dying to shoot it and I haven't been able to find any ammo. He's 12 so he'll eat through these I'm sure :)

scootn103

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 6, 2013
    I agree. I paid $60 for 555 rounds. Bought 2 boxes. My son bought a Ruger 10/22 for Christmas so he's been dying to shoot it and I haven't been able to find any ammo. He's 12 so he'll eat through these I'm sure :)

Post on here in the WTB section next time , people on here seem to help each other out if they can't find it on there own . You never know what someone has without asking or posting . Just a thought .

tonyb71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    So. Indiana
    Post on here in the WTB section next time , people on here seem to help each other out if they can't find it on there own . You never know what someone has without asking or posting . Just a thought .

Thanks for the tip. I have been looking everywhere for some 22 ammo so he could shoot his gun and this was my first real legit opportunity. I drove from Indy to Southern Indiana yesterday and stopped at 4 Walmarts and 2 Rural Kings and nothing.

wilkyway

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    I went today when it first opened. I didn't see any m1 sets. Although when I went all of the vendors were still setting up. There were some pretty good deals and alot of not soo good. I missed the chance for the cz58 :(

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Southern Indiana
    I ended up going today. I did buy anything but waded through the smell of b.o. and wood stove. (not sure how else to describe it). There were not very many good deals that I saw. I was able to chat with some pretty cool people, but didn't feel the need to buy anything. I was tempted to buy some of those shotgun flares made buy fiocchi. I was thinking about how cool it would be to shoot over a lake at night. Has anyone shot those and does it hurt your barrel?

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.
    I ended up going today. I did buy anything but waded through the smell of b.o. and wood stove. (not sure how else to describe it). There were not very many good deals that I saw. I was able to chat with some pretty cool people, but didn't feel the need to buy anything. I was tempted to buy some of those shotgun flares made buy fiocchi. I was thinking about how cool it would be to shoot over a lake at night. Has anyone shot those and does it hurt your barrel?
    Are you talking about Dragons Breath? They are safe to shoot, but I would clean my shotgun extra good afterward.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GlockFrenzy
    Top Bottom