• ...and so much more!
  • jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Enjoyed tonights episode of "Lock n Load with R. Lee Ermy."

Cheap references to Stanle Kubrick's Full Metal Jacket aside, it was as always fun to watch Gunny blow stuff up.

And sure enough, he got a nice bit of scope bite on the nose from the .50 cal sniper rifle. Guess it happens to the best of us! :ar15:

06orange1300c

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Yup, I've seen a few of those my self. I love to see how the Gunny goes back to the beginning and works his way through the history of the item in question. The technology is amazing. My 6 year old so loves it too. It is neat to be able to share with him how we got to where we are. I think the Gunny is a good spokes man for the 2nd Amendment. A lot of people find him to be reasonable and appealing. As for the bite...I got no comment other than been there done that.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I saw both of those, too. Can you imagine him being your father in law or uncle? That would rock!

My favorite part was the different types of shotgun ammo against the turkeys on a post. That may be a new Thanksgiving day tradition at my house. :D

Charlie2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 4, 2009
    Mooresville.
    My son and I also like to watch the Gunny. We both saw the scope bite episode.. Right before he shot the .50, I thought he was a bit close.. Guess everybody makes mistakes now and then.... He didn't do it twice..!!!!

dtkw

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2009
    Bloomington
    I watch that show too. He was having trouble to put the primer onto the muzzle loader and saying don't call this a bullet, this is a projectile...bla bla bla, my son and I had a good laugh.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    haha yea i saw it. Great show. I would've liked to see some talk about JHP's for pistols, but i guess theres only so much you can fit into a one hour show

CallMeBud

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    The Sunny Side
    Gunny is really something to watch. I think he is up to 10 or so episodes each on a different topic. The ammo, machine guns and pistols are my favorite. The slow motion and angles of the video are amazing. In the pistol show, the 44mag almost knocks him over. Great show.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Gunny is definitely on my people to meet list. My brother in law reminds me a lot of him. My brother in law is a retired Army Sergeant, Airborne Ranger, one of life's great people (but you do not want to get on his bad side :D).

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    "Gunny is definitely on my people to meet list."
    Met him at the NRA convention is Louisville. He makes you feel like your the only person in the room when he is talking with you. Very pleasant and very accommodating person.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Gunny is definitely on my people to meet list. My brother in law reminds me a lot of him. My brother in law is a retired Army Sergeant, Airborne Ranger, one of life's great people (but you do not want to get on his bad side :D).
    I got to meet The Gunny a few years ago when the NRA convention was in Milwaukee. He was there as a spokesman for Glock. There was a about a hour long line, but it was well worth it to shake his hand and say Semper Fi Gunny.

Fireman610

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 27, 2008
    Down by the River
    This dude cracks me up, fun to watch, dosnt get too far out of line as far as language which is nice if kids are around and the look on his face when he was shooting the machine guns.... Im sure hes done it about a million times but he still looks like a kid at christmas LOL

mainjet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    Lowell
    Many years ago I had a broken hand which was in a cast. I went shooting with a friend and tried out his 30/06. I couldn't hold the gun firmly enough appearently because when I fired it, it slipped out of my broken hand and kicked back. The rear of the scope hit me right between the eyebrows. LOL. Man that hurt and left a half moon shaped cut right between the eyes.

My eyes were watering from that (not crying, watering, heavily - LOL)

I feel R. Lee's pain ooohh Rahh

Chefcook

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Raccoon City
    My favorite gunny line fro the movies is from a Steven Segal movie I cant remember the title of the movie but I remember the quote. "We are not dealing with a student here were dealing with a professor. You could drop him off at the arctic circle in his bikini underwear without his toothbrush, and the next day he will show up at your poolside with a fist full of Pesos and a million dollar smile." I love that line LOL...:D :yesway:

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    Meet the Gunny. Yeah, I did a few times.

choke_me_r_lee.JPG

Top Bottom