• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Oh I remember Clintons AWB (yeah I am getting old) I was in Pop Guns old store off Mitthoffer, and he had two pre ban G-19 high capacity mags on the wall marked $15 ea.
    I said no way will they pass that bill today, wrong. The next day those same mags were $30 ea, and I bought both of them.
    Mags and ammo I have, since I am not getting any younger, they should suffice, but what about my son and grandson?
    Oh what about you too?

I do not see any 9 &.40 if I find any at a good price, but if I did, i would buy some to shoot this summer at least.

spankys56

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 11, 2014
    NWI
    Most of us on here have seen the good and bad times, bad times are here to stay i'm afraid. Get the things you can asap but don't put yourself in a financial pinch. Our kids and grandkids are going to have to pick up the torch and carry on at some point. Not many of us can stockpile enough to supply for others 50+ years down the road. Just make sure you have what you need in the here and now.

wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    Oh I remember Clintons AWB (yeah I am getting old) I was in Pop Guns old store off Mitthoffer, and he had two pre ban G-19 high capacity mags on the wall marked $15 ea.
    I said no way will they pass that bill today, wrong. The next day those same mags were $30 ea, and I bought both of them.
    Mags and ammo I have, since I am not getting any younger, they should suffice, but what about my son and grandson?
    Oh what about you too?

I do not see any 9 &.40 if I find any at a good price, but if I did, i would buy some to shoot this summer at least.
    Sadly I have several Magazines marked for Law Enforcement or Government Use Only. Praying they are never able to push such restrictions again.

Top Bottom