• ...and so much more!
  • 42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    i woke up this morning to a little of a chill in the house. furnace was off (thank god it wasn't 0 out) went outside and im out of fuel oil. ive burnt up 200 gallons in 3 weeks:dunno:. anyways no big deal i got oil delivered while i was at work.

at work i ran a razor knife through my pant leg while trying to trim a peice of quarter round to be perfect. got a pretty good gash in my leg for that. again not a huge deal.

got home and the toilet is clogged. aparentlly my dog decided his toy looked better in the toilet and somone fluched it so its logged in my toilet with no hope of getting it out of no hope of flushing and i got to #2. now im starting to get upset.

so blead the furnace line and got it going and came upstairs and in about 10 minutes heard a crazy noise in the basement. sump pump was going crazy.

reached up to unplug the sump pump and got the ____ knocked out of me when i touched the work box for the range with my arm. (220 hurts).

now im sitting here typing 1/2 scared ill break my new computer just by touching it.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Wow, I think I would be afraid to go to bed, Hope you have a better one tomorrow.

tomorow i get to go to my rental house and fix a plumbing leak in a crawl space. by crawl space i dont mean lean over and walk crawl space i mean take a shovel with you or you will get stuck. so it doesn't look promising for tomorow, but thursday i get my scope so that will be a good day nomatter what. (it will probably get lost in the mail or instid of a nightforce it will be a tasco)

grumpe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    whiteland
    I have "one of those days" all the time. Try the whole year of 2009! So far 2010 is looking to be the same. Can't wait for something " interesting" to happen. So don't even question why my name is grumpe! :bash:
    Oh how does smokingman put up with this ??

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    This reminds me of the song "Its a great day, for me to whoop somebody's a__" they play it on Q-95 all the time. Hope your luck gets better!!

great song. today was better i didn't have to go as far in that crawl space as i thought i would:rockwoot:.

i think the shock pissed me off worse than anything. ive been hit with 220 before but going down in the basement because the sump pump in broken guess what i was standing in.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    vader-fail1.jpg

Top Bottom