• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sgt Rock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Avon, IN
    Many threads on INGO mention L-1 and many people are at a loss as to what L-1 really is. Their web page explains it as well as shows every L-1 location in Ind. Note that most are not open every day, some just 1 day a week or even a few hours, so watch open hours closely, and call/go on line to MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.

Using L1 to do your LTCH electronically can save you WEEKS for about an extra $10. NOTE: This is not a commercial or an endorsement for L1, I'm just sharing info, so take it for what it's worth.

Mods: If, for some reason, this is out of place, please move or delete it. I don't want a neg rep for just trying to help. CLick on link below.

L-1 Identity Solutions, Enrollment Services Division in Indiana

Last edited:

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    I am slow but learn eventualy!

Wife and I both got our lifetime LTCH last year. I did it without L-1 and it took 15 WEEKS to finally arrive in the mailbox!! :xmad: A month later my wife applied for hers using L-1 Security and had hers in hand in just 4 DAYS! :D

hi-pointfan1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    Gary, IN
    Mine took a week or two because I dragged my feet on going to the local PD to finish up the process, lol. Got my life-time VERY Fast, so long as you take care of your end of the deal.

Coaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Brownsburg
    I tried to use L1 in applying for Florida permit and was told by L1 that they did not deal with state yet. This was about a month ago so it might be worth giving them a call to see if that has changed. Good Luck.

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    online application done Wednesday night, L-1 Thursday, Paid them the State fee too, then Local PD Thursday, also wired direct to ISP, and LTCH was mailed on Saturday and I had it Monday.. To me that's two business days, I thought it was great..

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Those LTCH times are blazing fast!! I had mine for awhile and I don't think my county even does it, but it's a great option for those that can. Can't believe there is one in Lafayette AND West Lafayette. NICE!

Top Bottom