• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    They play it perfectly, no one reads the retractions, everyone reads the headlines and freaks out and believes it, this is a major reason why we are in the mess we are in.

silverspoon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Bloomfield
    I been really thinking hard about signing the deport Piers petition.

You've had to think really hard about it? ;) :D

I to thought not so hard about it for about 1 second before I went and signed it.

We have already run the damn British off at least twice, not sure why he thought he was welcome here to begin with. :D

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Lot of talk of what the "Founding Fathers" intended these days, especially regarding the 2nd Amendment - ever think about the 1st Amendment and further "Freedom of the Press"? It had nothing to do with television, radio, the internet, and mass media. It had to do with an individual's right to use a printing press.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lot of talk of what the "Founding Fathers" intended these days, especially regarding the 2nd Amendment - ever think about the 1st Amendment and further "Freedom of the Press"? It had nothing to do with television, radio, the internet, and mass media. It had to do with an individual's right to use a printing press.

How could anyone foresee what the "Press" has evolved into.
    Good point about mass/public media.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I have wondered why he is here. But not so much about what brought him here, I know that, more in terms of 'what have we done to deserve this douche?'.

AZ D

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    NWI
    They play it perfectly, no one reads the retractions, everyone reads the headlines and freaks out and believes it, this is a major reason why we are in the mess we are in.

That's right. The AP recently did the same thing to Rand Paul. They quoted him as saying that he wanted to round up all illegals and deport them. That of course, is not at all what he said, and they retracted the story, but, damage done!

Thegeek

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis
    It's also when reporters were revered for exposing the truth. At one point, the media was the source of our information about what the government was really doing. Now they're the tool of the government to make sure we don't.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    Why is he here??? My guess is piers somehow made everyone
    Dislike him in some sort of way....maybe all of the bs he talks
    Of his, he is doing a good job of ruining his cred here for sure!!

UNLOCKEM

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 7, 2013
    I believe it was Ted Nugent who told him if you don't like our right to own guns why don't you go back to England

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    Hes a slimeball, Hes a known liar, and will bend the truth in order to get you to believe what he wants you to. Him being over here, in our media, with its awesome trustworthiness, is a perfect fit.

Racballjoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    I have no idea why he is here. I just wish he would go back to where he came from and stay there. The only thing he is good for is being a judge on the "Brit's got talent" show. I am not even sure he was good at that either (could be why he's here maybe they fired him).

Top Bottom