Everyone please feel sorry for Nursebell the Gunbroker powder queen...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • theslasher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Knox
    As everyone knows "Nursebell" on Gunbroker has made a killing on powder the last 2 years.. Some people think its great that she more than likely ships illegally without hazmat and basically takes advantage of people who obviously have more money than brains who will pay up to $100 per pound of powder. Ive brought it up on other forums and have been attacked by people who think its great she goes and buys up all the powder so people like me who want to actually use it cant find any while she turns a huge profit... Today I did a search for Hodgdon Hp38 on gunbroker and found one auction. I always found it funny that she always mentions in her auctions that shes a retired nurse and has medical issues and she just finds powder and marks it up $3-$5 per pound to cover her time. She just wants to help people!! This is what her Hp38 auction say.... Business must be taking a turn for the worse.....

235ac03b3bb57122d4a99c1d429b13c5.jpg

j706

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   1
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lizton
    The Hazmat fee is a racket perpetrated by the shipping company's. Avoiding the Hazamt fee is not illegal.

Dundee

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    West Lafayette
    Interesting thing about the internet, you can be anyone or anything you want to be. I don't for one minute think a.retired nurse with medical problems would have the where-with-all to buy powder and sell it at those prices. Call me a cynic, don't care. This is someone who is connected to a source of powder and is jacking up the price as much as possible. I'm not interested in any free market rants. But I'd like to think this person is left with a mountain they can't get rid of.

yep, that would do my heart some good!

theslasher

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Knox
    Interesting thing about the internet, you can be anyone or anything you want to be. I don't for one minute think a.retired nurse with medical problems would have the where-with-all to buy powder and sell it at those prices. Call me a cynic, don't care. This is someone who is connected to a source of powder and is jacking up the price as much as possible. I'm not interested in any free market rants. But I'd like to think this person is left with a mountain they can't get rid of.

yep, that would do my heart some good!

Well said!

Top Bottom