Evidence Mounts, China Used Virus As Weapon Against The World...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    The great reset will "lead to a fusion of our physical, digital and biological identity."
    - Klaus Schwab
    (You know, the guy that half a decade ago said everyone needed to be injected with a microchip.)

Why don't people just connect the dots?
    marion ravenwood.jpg

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Why would media that are trying to grow roots into a far more financially lucrative deal in China, want to expose China waging a war on the rest of the world?

If you think anyone would tell the truth about China outside of a handful of independent journalists, you're off your rocker.

I mean hell, what do you think the whole "White people are hurting Asians!" narrative was about, when anyone with 2 braincells knew what was actually happening.

The MSM is not about money. The MSM is an ideological creation at this point that does very little journalism and a whole lot of propagandizing all in support of Communism.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Wow! The Chinese through our unsecured education system are using us like fools...

But, But, But, everybody has a smartphone...

Ff

Prowler1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 24, 2016
    Bloomington
    The famous INGO saying, follow the money, is again vindicated when we learn China was the ONLY economy to grow in 2020.

Now this:

"China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons - including coronavirus - SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People's Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department"​

I suggested that the virus was a bio-weapon over a year ago and that there are those here in this country who are involved with it's development and release onto the world population.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30

Jan.11 2017. This guy is a fortune cookie!

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Jan 12 2017

Hummmmm
    You think it was an accident that it happened just in time to be gamed for the upcoming election? I sure don't.
    The same reason the narrative changed right about mid Nov.

Coincidence...... Nope.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    My brother me-thinks you need to open your eyes to the reality's we are living right now. The MSM is not our friends and have not been for a long time. They are a tool. A weapon.
    and very self serving. Was listening to a news story about news outlet bias. In the week following the Gates divorce story, MSNBC dedicated exactly 0 minutes to the story. Almost all other outlets at least gave it a passing shot at a minute or two.

Gee, I wonder if the MS in MSNBC had anything to do with it? :lmfao:

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    The famous INGO saying, follow the money, is again vindicated when we learn China was the ONLY economy to grow in 2020.

Now this:

"China was preparing for a Third World War with biological weapons - including coronavirus - SIX years ago, according to dossier produced by the People's Liberation Army in 2015 and uncovered by the US State Department"​

Times like this I miss this guy..

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Uh.....you do realize the owners of these outlets are getting stupid rich yes....:dunno:
    Money is the means of transmitting power, the same as hydraulic fluid.

When you control the central banks of nation states around the world your concern is people that want to own themselves. That's why we destroy them upon demand.

Uh oh, this could become another slavery reparations thread.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Money is the means of transmitting power, the same as hydraulic fluid.

When you control the central banks of nation states around the world your concern is people that want to own themselves. That's why we destroy them upon demand.

Uh oh, this could become another slavery reparations thread.
    Yup.

AtTheMurph

SHOOTER
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013

Jan.11 2017. This guy is a fortune cookie!

Dr. Fao-Xi should face the guillotine.

1DOWN4UP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    North of 30
    Over 200 countries were affected by the virus. Now that the world knows the US by their own admission created the virus, they are entitled to reparations. Instead of Germany having to pay reparations as in World War I, the US would have to pay these 200 counties for all of the deaths and economic damage caused by their virus.

Last edited:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    1DOWN4UP,
    That could explain the one line spoken by the news presenter in V For Vendetta, about the US being responsible for the disease that ravaged America.
    :)

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    davidjnau
    Top Bottom