• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sigblaster

Soon...
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I know, it's not really a firearm, but I didn't know where else to post this.

Was cruising Armslist for LOLs today and came across this ad:

What the ... ?

I'll post the ad copy in case it gets disappeared:

For Sale: Poison Sumac Infused Pepper Spray Fire Extinguishers​

I have built out fire extinguishers that are filled with poison sumac and capsicum oleoresin in 2lb 4lb and 10lb fire extinguishers that are easily refillable and pressurized the same as you would air up a tire. 2lb discharges to 40 feet and 4lb and 10lb discharge to 90 feet. The results of being hit by one of these is almost unbearable. Everyone is allergic and will not be returning for further altercation. Ever. 2lb extinguishers are $85. 4lb extinguishers are $105 and 10lb extinguishers are $175. Will ship anywhere.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I agree. We may be seeing many more set-ups in the near future.
    Cheapest I can find bulk of just the pepper ingredient is $365 a kilo. My guess is the feds gonna give you a debadged fire extinguisher that is plain while they do a demo of with one that has pepper spray in it.

Kinda like when they convince someone to “bomb” something and give him a container of silly putty with some wires l

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Ex
    Hmmm... for urushiol to work you have to be allergic to it beforehand. Not allergic = no effect. Lots of people are not susceptible.
    About a third of people, but even those can have a reaction with a massive dose. Most reactive people will have a skin reaction with as little as a thousandth of an ounce. Direct inhalation of many orders of magnitude would likely get a reaction from most people.

Top Bottom