• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Streak

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    You said his name... It's only a matter of time now.

Oh, just give it a few minutes and all will become clear! :):

Yeah where is "streak"? maybe he hasnt woken up yet from all trolling he's been doing lately, must be exhausting. but yeah its obvious, they are doing what they can, taking freedoms, buying billions of bullets, tanks, etc. The question is when, not if they are or arent doing it. we'll see

The level of harassment from some people on this forum is outstanding. One thread and no less than 3 people have taken to trying to rip me. I guess it's nice to have fans -- no one gets autographs without paying for them first, though. Oh and fan club fees are due on the 15th of every month. I'll let you 3 slide by October's payment, but if you don't have November's I'm gonna have to break some knee caps.

Destro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 10, 2011
    The Khyber Pass
    The level of harassment from some people on this forum is outstanding. One thread and no less than 3 people have taken to trying to rip me. I guess it's nice to have fans -- no one gets autographs without paying for them first, though. Oh and fan club fees are due on the 15th of every month. I'll let you 3 slide by October's payment, but if you don't have November's I'm gonna have to break some knee caps.

You don't get to sit at their table if you didn't write in Ron Paul in '12 general election

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana

Methinks; perhaps, that you should reacquaint yourself with the definition of "fan." BTW, that "kneecap" stuff may have been meant to be funny, but I do not find it so, given the Chicago-based mentality and tactics of the current thug regime.

poptab

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    Somebody put a lot of effort into discrediting this guy. Who? Why?

Yea that website just oozes credibility...
    They must have put all of 10 min into it.
    Though it does kinda resemble a government production less all the 404 errors.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    It also makes you wonder at the unprecedented amount of senior generals and admirals being fired. It makes you wonder what and who Bobo the Clown will be replacing these leaders with.

I will say it here, those leaders that were fired will be replaced with those who are more in line with Bobo's thinking, which is to further weaken our military, to make it reflect our "cultural diversity" by promoting on race, gender and sexual orientation rather than experience and ability. You know, because skin color, gender and who you sleep with somehow qualify you for stuff. I mean the Obama-lama-ding-dong Sotomayor seems to think so anyway.....

HeadlessRoland

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 8, 2011
    In the dark
    Of course the treasonous-in-chief is doing everything to destroy this nation. He would love to declare martial law and to pass the 'laws' he can't do so under a tri-partite Republic with checks and balances. Not to Godwin myself, but all of history's despots have done the same. Opposition? There is no opposition. We banned opposition. Dissidents? There are no dissidents; they got tossed into the gas chambers and the work camps. Political expression? Don't worry, we have that covered and will tell you what to believe and for whom to vote, comrade. It is double-plus ungood that you would even question the plan, comrade. We might have to ship you and your wife and your children to the gulag for the glory of dear leader until you understand this. Come with us, comrade, all will be well.

Molon labe. Mind the razor wire at the perimeter, chaps. Good luck and godspeed.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    VUPDBlue would have been referring to INGO rules that forbid insulting other members. Politicians are usually safe targets (unless they are also INGO members or some other reason exists that I haven't considered) but the safest method is to restrict your own posted thoughts to the content of a message rather than to the person making said comment. Again, usually... There will be someone, I'm sure, who uses a comment on someone's post to issue an insult. I hope that person rethinks that action. VUPDBlue said there would be bans, not that we like doing them.
    Blessings,
    Bill

Of the president or ingo members?
    Sorry I just don't want banned.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Can reposting someone's comments, in and of itself, without any other comment, be considered insulting if they are ... well you know... :lmfao:

Top Bottom