• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    I listen to a number of firearm podcasts. Two that I listen to regularly had especially relevant and interesting info this week. If you have an interest, these are very worthwhile.

Gun Talk (3/8 show)- The majority of the show is about the IWA Outdoor Classics (European Shot Show). Tom Gresham talks to a number of vendors about there new offerings. Along the way you find out a lot of interesting info about the similarities and differences in the gun markets, laws, and habits of other countries. The third part includes a couple of interesting smaller topics discussed including future prospects for ammunition and components markets and a different way to do force-on-force training.

A second podcast (The Gun Nation) is more uneven in content, but the (3/4 show) has a lot of good commentary on the proposed M855 ban at 4-20 minutes. It has history, technical and regulatory details about the round that I haven't seen elsewhere.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Also include Armed America Radio. It used to be a three-hour weekly show. Now it also includes daily "Daily Defense" recordings, as well.

I'll edit in a link later.

phishb0y

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2008
    Lawrenceburg
    Guns over Texas radio podcast. A lot of good content. I just started listening. Went all the way back to beginning. Three guys talking one is a gun range owner second is a police officer third is long time idpa competitor.

Dale1320

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2015
    Brownsburg
    I listen to Gun Talk all day everyday at work. I like having the archives on the podcast app on my phone. I put on my headphones and drown out the shop noise.

TheFireArmorer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Bloomington
    These are what I listen to regulary:

Gun Culture Radio: this is Big John, Hickok 45's son. I enjoy it and it's not just firearms discussion.

Gun Talk

The Power Factor Show: This is a youtube show, but they release the audio files as a podcast. Great for all things competitive shooting.

The Reloading Podcast: This is kind of dry, but very good info.

Student of the Gun: Paul is very opinionated, and while I agree with a lot of what he says, some things I totally disagree on. Great for gun rights news, as well as a good commentary on society.

Talking Lead
    : Was a great show, but while I don't know for sure, I think they're done with it. It's been a couple months since their last podcast.

This Week in Guns: Anything that has to do with firearms is discussed in this show. Usually has Jon from Chaos311clarity of youtube and Whitey from Four Guys Guns on and they make for an enjoyable show.

We Like Shooting: This is my favorite by far. This is a very eclectic mix of a cast. There's a lot of immature humor, so don't take it too seriously if you give it a listen. I like it, because it reminds me of when my buddies and I sit around and talk guns. They always have a different guest on. If you enjoy childish humor mixed in with some good firearms information, you'll like this show.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom