• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Kalashalite

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2023
    SE Indiana
    Greetings from the city with the tree in the tower.

Been lurking for a while, finally time to say hello.

I am originally born and raised an Ohioan, Queen City area to be exact. But in 2020 I ran off and married an Indiana farm girl. I still live in town but I have been fortunate to be able to enjoy the finer country life. I hope to make some shooting/gun buddies in the Southeast IN area, or IN in general. I frequent the gun shows and I never miss a National Gun day in Louisville. I hope to join the Coonhunters in Batesville soon.

I am a life time gun enthusiast and shooter, with my interests in collecting being WWII - Cold War military service weapons, U.S. Made sporting arms of the 20th century (especially what I call "Hardware Store Guns", economy versions of well known designs sold by companies like Sears & Roebuck) Black Powder Replicas and the occasional Brand New. I also collect cartridges (up to 128 unique cartridges over 81 calibers) and knives and military surplus/ foreign camo.

I was born WAY TOO LATE, I am only old enough to remember when Mosin Nagant 91/30's were about $99.00 when I was a teenager. I didn't get to see the crateloads and barrels of M1 Carbines, SKS, Mausers and whatever else there was in "The good 'ol days" But my "good 'ol days" are right now, so I will try and get my hands on what I can get my hands on and have a little fun while I still can.

My username is a mix of East and West, the brainchildren of Mr. Stoner and Mr. Kalashnikov.
    My avatar is a picture of my Spiritual Guide and personal Role Model, Mr. Burt Gummer.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Welcome from a former Gem-City-er. (The tenderloins still taste nasty, even after 35 years).

We'll gladly accept an old Hudepohl or Schoenling beer sign as an entry gift.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom