• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    If the facts as presented are true (Falsified docs and married her biological brother to gain her citizenship) then yes, deport her. You should lose any benefits you gain via fraud.

I mean, what if I falsified university records to get a medical license, and then started practicing medicine? As soon as it was discovered I'd have my license revoked and lose my job. She should get the same treatment. Take away everything she gained from the lies.

And dont directly impeach her first. Revoke her citizenship and start the process of deportation. Once she is no longer a citizen she is no longer eligible for the office and they'd have no choice but to impeach. Even the Dems couldnt say "never mind the fact that she isnt eligible to hold the seat any longer..." Oh wait. They could. They are not above lying about obvious, verifiable tthings with a straight face.
    They'd probably say something like "You cant cancel the will of the people! She was elected and must be allowed to at least finish out her term!!!!" :rolleyes:

Last edited:

INPatriot

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    God's Country

Censuring is DC speak for nothing.

How about this? Give her and her brotherhusband and her niecesnephewschildren and her constituents that agree a one way ticket to Mogadishu. It's a first class city foe people of her ilk.

I'm ready to stop bringing in people that don't want to assimilate and be Americans. Hell, I've been ready for the last quarter of a century.

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Censuring is DC speak for nothing.
    It is a first step to, though frustrating, what is constitutional. Turley is not a partisan, but a respected constitutional scholar.

The speech is clearly protected under the First Amendment. Omar is not advocating imminent violent or criminal conduct. She is expressing her personal priorities and loyalties. The omission of an expression of loyalty to the United States has left many irate and insulted. However, it is still protected speech.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The somalis figured out how to run a political machine rather quickly here.
    looks like they may have had a head start on it…

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The somalis figured out how to run a political machine rather quickly here.
    Can they now work on wearing less damn perfume?

Seriously. I go to Columbus, OH a lot, and you can see the vapor trail behind these women in stores.

There was a Somali wedding at a hotel I was at, and just walking down the hall was like getting pepper sprayed.

As to this Omar v. Greene - just get a PPV foxy boxing match and be done with. I'm so sick of these petulant politicians.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central

Seriously. I go to Columbus, OH a lot, and you can see the vapor trail behind these women in stores.

There was a Somali wedding at a hotel I was at, and just walking down the hall was like getting pepper sprayed.

As to this Omar v. Greene - just get a PPV foxy boxing match and be done with. I'm so sick of these petulant politicians.
    That you compare the two is astounding…

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

I've wondered if the heavy use of scents is a cultural or family thing. You're right though, sometimes people can enter a building and it's strong enough to pick up in another room.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I've wondered if the heavy use of scents is a cultural or family thing. You're right though, sometimes people can enter a building and it's strong enough to pick up in another room.
    Many people, especially females, have extraordinary sense of smell, they fear that others smell themselves the way they do so they overdo it. The wearer of the scents gets desensitized to the fragrance over time and applies even more to get the level of smell and chokes mere mortals…

TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    SE Indy
    Many people, especially females, have extraordinary sense of smell, they fear that others smell themselves the way they do so they overdo it. The wearer of the scents gets desensitized to the fragrance over time and applies even more to get the level of smell and chokes mere mortals…
    And here all along I thought it was because they only bathed in the Springtime :dunno:

Top Bottom