• KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Kind of a "Brussels meets Paris" airport attack. Heavily armed individuals with suicide vests at an airport, arrived in a taxi. First line of security taken out by suicide bomber 1, bomber 2 goes through a starts shooting.

Wearing coats and it's summer in Turkey?

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Welcome to the new normal. Every freaken week there is something like this happening. It's time to eliminate ISIS. The UN needs to get it's head out of it's ass.

How about the "libs", in the US, including the "chicken in chief" !!!!!

GUN CONTROL, we NEED to BAN ALL WEAPONS, EVERYWHERE !!!!!

There ya go, COMMON SENSE, prevails, at LAST !!!!!

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I keep hearing how this kind of thing only happens in the US, so did I miss Turkey becoming the 58th state?

ghuns

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    If only we knew what caused this. It's a complete mystery.

I'm waiting for Loretta Lynch to determine a motive.:popcorn:

Perhaps their attack on an airport indicates that they were closeted aviophiles with aviophobic tendencies?:dunno:

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    So then this happened.

Obama pledges end to 'organizations of hate' after Turkey airpo - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

President Barack Obama is pledging to dismantle "organizations of hate" after the deadly bombing at Istanbul's airport.

WTF does that even mean? And, does it apply domestically?

This is eerily reminiscent of GWB's "War on Terror" in which, as I recall, he also declared war on "hate." You can't fight a human emotion.

And, if new steps will be taken to fight Daesh (or whatever "organization of hate" is on the menu), why the freakin freak have those steps not ALREADY BEEN TAKEN?

I swear some of this stuff seems like it was directly lifted from a video game cut scene. I know I've said that before, but still....

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    They may put it together... eventually...

ocj4aBP.jpg

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    So then this happened.

Obama pledges end to 'organizations of hate' after Turkey airpo - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

WTF does that even mean? And, does it apply domestically?

This is eerily reminiscent of GWB's "War on Terror" in which, as I recall, he also declared war on "hate." You can't fight a human emotion.

And, if new steps will be taken to fight Daesh (or whatever "organization of hate" is on the menu), why the freakin freak have those steps not ALREADY BEEN TAKEN?

I swear some of this stuff seems like it was directly lifted from a video game cut scene. I know I've said that before, but still....

Executive order- now making the democratic party illegal.

The dems are as hateful as the muslims. As soon as they lose focus on an "enemy" they turn on each other.

To Hell with all of them.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus

ISTANBUL -President Barack Obama is pledging to dismantle "organizations of hate" after the deadly bombing at Istanbul's airport.

He said the gun and bomb attacks that killed 41 people at Ataturk airport on Tuesday shows how little these "vicious organizations" have to offer.

WTF! "How little they have to offer" implies that they have something to offer. NO dickhead obama, they have NOTHING to offer the world except destruction.
    STOP with the dismissive ***** talk already.

Top Bottom